Democrat Arguement: The World Is Better With War In Ukraine...

At least Putin is man enough to stand up to the Khazar Jews in Ukraine. We, on the other hand, supinely allow our military to be their poodle and assist in removing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine in 2014 and replaced by the Khazar gang that started this war and is in power there now.

Did you know that the sanctions we imposed on the oligarchs was actually only imposed on the Russian oligarchs? Weird how they didn't apply to the deeply criminal Khazar Jew oligarchs, huh?
The Jews always help us because they like us, I am sorry they hate the Ruskies who are Jew-haters, but that is Russia's problemo..

I bet you wished you lived in reality.
No, reality is too painful and ugly. Far better to be an ignorant irresponsible football fan, happily fat, useless, and clueless right up until the Khazar tortures you to death after killing your children in front of you. (Yes, within the last century, Russians suffered that at the hands of the same Khazar Jews in power in the Ukraine--thanks to us--now)

Even a dolt like you should be better able to twist words to favor the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats.

I'm really good at saying what I mean, and meaning what I say.

In this case, that war occurred becasue you voted for the party that always starts wars......
Democrats went to war to maintain slavery.....

The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

Now......the IQ test part of this post: who'd you vote for?????

Put your foot in your mouth again?
You must really like shoe leather.
Don't be a dolt. The democrats are not trying to put the old Soviet back together, Putin is. I guess when somebody gets shot, you blame the gun, rather than the one pulling the trigger.

One variation on the argument that the world is better with a nuclear armed Iran.

And you voted for them?????

"Fiona Hill accidentally reveals that Putin intentionally waited on Trump to leave office to invade Ukraine…

.... Hill accidentally admits that Putin intentionally waited on Trump to leave office for his invasion of Ukraine because he thought it would go better and he wanted someone more predictable in the Oval Office.

Via Yahoo News:

Must be the same reason that Little Rocket Man waited 'til Biden stole the election before starting to test nukes again.
Democrats keep revealing their true intentions.
All you have to do is remember what they've said in the past....and compare it with what they're saying now.

Does this mean the war in Ukraine is a Democrat vs Republican issue, and you think the world would be a better place with Ukraine under Russian control? Is this typical of Republicans or did you make your point poorly?

Yes the world is a much better place with the Ukraine under Russian control.
Russia is very spread out, so very multi cultural.
Russia is also not very capitalistic, so has helped out all over the world, like China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, etc.
While clearly the Ukrainians are extremely racists, greedy, fascist, etc., and well known for murdering those of other cultures, like the Azov Battalion.
Kyiv clearly sold out in 2014, and is likely about the most corrupt country in the world.

The only reason republicans are against Kyiv is that Biden is giving them weapons for free instead of selling them.

If only we had Trump concentrate his bromance with a dictator and surrender the US occupation of Afghanistan to the terrorist.

The Taliban had zero connection to al Qaeda, and were the original US allies going back to 1979 Mujahideen.

If only we had Trump concentrate his bromance with a dictator and surrender the US occupation of Afghanistan to the terrorist.
Trump was and would never of surrendered Afghan to terrorist...that was your Cult Leader Joey Xiden, who's actions got him held in contempt of the United Kingdom.

What a dark day for America, and a massive black eye. He's weakness there, and how it disrupted our relations with our allies is one of the major reasons Putin decided to invade Ukraine again. The USA was simply not coming from a position of strength once the Dembots took over

Don't be a dolt. The democrats are not trying to put the old Soviet back together, Putin is. I guess when somebody gets shot, you blame the gun, rather than the one pulling the trigger.

Why would Putin want to spend more to put the old Soviet Union back together, when there is no advantage?
The problem obviously was deliberately caused by the US takeover of the Ukraine in 2014.
The Ukraine is almost half ethnic Russian because Khrushchev switch many provinces from Russia to the Ukraine in 1955, and the US backed Kyiv was murdering ethnic Russians, wholesale.
The Ukraine is also vital pipelines to get Russian oil to Europe, so Kyiv has been stealing billions worth of oil.
It also is obvious that Zelensky has been trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
So it should be clear the US deliberately forced this war.
There is no way Putin could have avoided it after such blatant provocation.

Dolt......I like that.

I taught you a new word; always pleased when the Left doesn't resort to vulgarity.

Stay tuned for more vocabulary lessons......

Now....your post: I suppose one option is to change the subject when you have egg on your face:
a. Did Putin, according to the OP, wait for the Democrats before starting the war?
b. Were the Russians afraid to do so when Trump, far stronger and far smarter than the Democrats, was President?
c. Do the Democrats have over a century of history of starting wars, and getting America engaged in wars?
d. This:
Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
And...
1652985581311.png

Yes the world is a much better place with the Ukraine under Russian control.
Russia is very spread out, so very multi cultural.
Russia is also not very capitalistic, so has helped out all over the world, like China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, etc.
While clearly the Ukrainians are extremely racists, greedy, fascist, etc., and well known for murdering those of other cultures, like the Azov Battalion.
Kyiv clearly sold out in 2014, and is likely about the most corrupt country in the world.

The only reason republicans are against Kyiv is that Biden is giving them weapons for free instead of selling them.

"Yes the world is a much better place with the Ukraine under Russian control."

The world would be a much better place with you under the control of that 'special jacket,' the one with extra long sleeves ethat buckle in the back.

Dolt......I like that.

I taught you a new word; always pleased when the Left doesn't resort to vulgarity.

Now....your post: I suppose one option is to change the subject when you have egg on your face:
a. Did Putin, according to the OP, wait for the Democrats before starting the war?
b. Were the Russians afraid to do so when Trump, far stronger and far smarter than the Democrats, was President?
c. Do the Democrats have over a century of history of starting wars, and getting America engaged in wars?
d. This:
Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
And...View attachment 646887

The same old fallacy. GOPERS and Trumplins thinking Putin a slave to US politics. Not too bright for a political chic.

The same old fallacy. GOPERS and Trumplins thinking Putin a slave to US politics. Not too bright for a political chic.

Did I miss something???

Where is the 'fallacy' you invented???

d. This:

Dolt......I like that.

d. This:

I agree the democrats started this war, but it goes back to 2014 when the US took over the Ukraine in a military coup.
Putin had no choice once the US got Kyiv to start murdering ethnic Russians, stealing Russian oil, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, treaty violations, etc.

Forum List

Back