Democracy Or unfettered capitalism?

show me how it "upgraded".

More wealth and luxuries than ever before. We have huge houses, fast cars, cool gadgets, and stocked fridges. Accessible healthcare, public transportation, and vacation from work.

It is quite obvious that Americans are living quite lavishly, and I'd say those making relatively 15,000$ a year are living comfortably. Even the ghetto households would be the envy of third world peasants.
No doubt, capitalism is the greatest thing that has ever happened to civilization… End of story

Yes, I say that too. It's pathetic all these people frankly in both parties who have zero cognition of how great we have it in this country and want to tear it down in their ungrateful greed

You have me mistaken.

The capital wealth is not what's important, which is why you have so many disenfranchised people despite being afforded all these luxuries. In reality, we are a very poor country, and this is a result of human enslavement.

And to make matters worse, most of the capital wealth we have, was founded on nothing of our own labor. It has the potential to go away in the second, and this is amplified by the fact that we are living in a bubble unlike the world has ever seen before.

In the same way all our wealth could go away in a second, our liberty could be stricken tomorrow, and even our very lives could go away in a flash, were nuclear war to occur as a result of our warmongering state.

Not to mention how indignant the population has become to the evils and atrocities that are taking place in the inner lurking of the state.

This country is thoroughly desecrated.
Gotcha, Dennis

Monty python is the best… LOL

Forum List

Back