Dem women wear white to honor .....KKK?

During Trump's speech Democrat women decided to wear all white as a form of protest.

Of course it backfired as people took note of how it resembled an old Democrat KKK rally.

Exactly how can you "honor the KKK" and "protest Donald Rump" at the same time? That's an oxymoron. Two different directions. That shit will give you vertigo.

--- or didn't you think of that?
how's that? Dems own kkk

Actually the KKK doesn't even exist. It folded officially in 1944. April 23 to be exact. That's after a Democrat POTUS' IRS billed it into oblivion and a Democrat Governor revoked its charter.

So I guess you could say "Dems own that". If it were a political thing.
Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

& the KKK was almost exclusively Republican in Midwestern states like Indiana as well as northern and western states like Maine and Colorado.

(I think you know that, it was more for the ignorant connie fucksticks here. )

Course I know that. And you could add the Pacific Northwest and Potheads's own Orange Kounty that was taken over (in Anaheim) by Klan Republicans. Oopsie. But while no generation of any version of the Klan involved a political party, just to humor the simplistic poster's own simplistic logic, it's also known that those who officially got it shut down did have a political party, and they were Democrats.

That's not a cause-and-effect, but if he takes it as such, just as well.

Worth noting that in the aforementioned Maine, which was as solidly Republican as the South was Democratic, the Klan faction of the Republicans were opposed by the anti-Klan faction of the Republicans -- since it was a social rather than a political movement. But that level of complexity is liable to make the binary-bot partisan hacks' heads explode, so I didn't think it fruitful to go into that level of erudition.
ahhhhhhhhhh the wittle boz feewings are hurt. Yep the Dems own kkk. thanks for playing. Those women are a spittin fking image of a meeting group. sorry bubba, it walks, it quacks like a kkk it's a kkk

During Trump's speech Democrat women decided to wear all white as a form of protest.

Of course it backfired as people took note of how it resembled an old Democrat KKK rally.

Exactly how can you "honor the KKK" and "protest Donald Rump" at the same time? That's an oxymoron. Two different directions. That shit will give you vertigo.

how's that? Dems own kkk

Actually the KKK doesn't even exist. It folded officially in 1944. April 23 to be exact. That's after a Democrat POTUS' IRS billed it into oblivion and a Democrat Governor revoked its charter.

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

& the KKK was almost exclusively Republican in Midwestern states like Indiana as well as northern and western states like Maine and Colorado.

Course I know that. And you could add the Pacific Northwest and Potheads's own Orange Kounty that was taken over (in Anaheim) by Klan Republicans. Oopsie. But while no generation of any version of the Klan involved a political party, just to humor the simplistic poster's own simplistic logic, it's also known that those who officially got it shut down did have a political party, and they were Democrats.

Worth noting that in the aforementioned Maine, which was as solidly Republican as the South was Democratic, the Klan faction of the Republicans were opposed by the anti-Klan faction of the Republicans -- since it was a social rather than a political movement. But that level of complexity is liable to make the binary-bot partisan hacks' heads explode, so I didn't think it fruitful to go into that level of erudition.

Zat Rite?

You hacks wouldn't flat out lie, now would you?

Hugo-Black-824x1024.jpg

House Dems wear white in protest of Trump to joint address, turns out to be a VERY bad decision

Congress_in_White.jpg
Here, learn a little about the history of women's suffrage. Dressing in white to show support for that cause is not a new thing.

Woman in White: Hillary Clinton’s Suffragette Tribute - History in the Headlines
always think you have an answer and you don't. sorry dude kkk
Look in the mirror man. At least my answers have some kind of substance to them. Take some notes.
Note Taking Systems | Academic Skills Center: Study Skills Library | Cal Poly
you mean democrat womens suffering right? you all never include republican women, so yes it is a group and now we know who they really are.......kkk

House Dems wear white in protest of Trump to joint address, turns out to be a VERY bad decision

Congress_in_White.jpg
Here, learn a little about the history of women's suffrage. Dressing in white to show support for that cause is not a new thing.

Woman in White: Hillary Clinton’s Suffragette Tribute - History in the Headlines
Look in the mirror man. At least my answers have some kind of substance to them. Take some notes.
you mean democrat womens suffering right? you all never include republican women, so yes it is a group and now we know who they really are.......kkk
What your statement supposed to make sense?? haha

how's that? Dems own kkk

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

Zat Rite?

Hugo-Black-824x1024.jpg
lie is what they do best.

Congress_in_White.jpg

perfect!

perfect!
Figured you're undertsand if i spoke like you.

how's that? Dems own kkk

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

Zat Rite?

Hugo-Black-824x1024.jpg

Nope.

Not wise to venture into battle unarmed Pothead. I can do this all day.

I'm quoting

What a bunch of.....:cuckoo: :laugh:

"No word if they all drank the kool-aid and were successful in joining the spaceship behind the hale-bopp comet."

how's that? Dems own kkk

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

Zat Rite?

Hugo-Black-824x1024.jpg

Nope.

no one ever said some republicans didn't venture off, it's the dems that own it. you should really read up.

Breaking: Trump laughs at Dem's white protest, continues implementing his policies.

They can't applaud America First because they're all bought and paid for by foreigners and enemies of the USA.

They might get some brutal jihadi justice if they're caught supporting America after taking all that $$$$

how's that? Dems own kkk

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

Zat Rite?

Hugo-Black-824x1024.jpg

Congress_in_White.jpg

Women have been able to legally vote in the U.S. for nearly a century. Somebody should have let these old crones know.

Congress_in_White.jpg

Women have been able to legally vote in the U.S. for nearly a century. Somebody should have let these old crones know.
I'd really like to know what their point is.

[

Course you can, you have DailyKOS and ThinkProgress behind you! :thup:
Our democrats hate people calling them the kkk'ers they are....

Are you stupid on purpose or do you not know any other way?

One minute they are calling dems BLM supporters, next minute they care calling them KKK supporters.

Wish they'd make up their mind.

Forum List

Back