Dem women wear white to honor .....KKK?

During Trump's speech Democrat women decided to wear all white as a form of protest.

Of course it backfired as people took note of how it resembled an old Democrat KKK rally.

Exactly how can you "honor the KKK" and "protest Donald Rump" at the same time? That's an oxymoron. Two different directions. That shit will give you vertigo.

--- or didn't you think of that?

Seriously, Democrats are the biggest bigots around. They hate Christians, they hate whites, they hate men, they hate the military, they hate capitalism, and they hate the US Constitution.

They fully embrace hate groups like La Raza, BLM, and of course the most hateful ideology in the world - Islam.
they hate us, they are the least insensitive group outside ISIS.

Seriously, Democrats are the biggest bigots around. They hate Christians, they hate whites, they hate men, they hate the military, they hate capitalism, and they hate the US Constitution.

They fully embrace hate groups like La Raza, BLM, and of course the most hateful ideology in the world - Islam.

That's why Pogo loves them.

During Trump's speech Democrat women decided to wear all white as a form of protest.

Of course it backfired as people took note of how it resembled an old Democrat KKK rally.

Exactly how can you "honor the KKK" and "protest Donald Rump" at the same time? That's an oxymoron. Two different directions. That shit will give you vertigo.

how's that? Dems own kkk

Actually the KKK doesn't even exist. It folded officially in 1944. April 23 to be exact. That's after a Democrat POTUS' IRS billed it into oblivion and a Democrat Governor revoked its charter.

So I guess you could say "Dems own that". If it were a political thing.
Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

& the KKK was almost exclusively Republican in Midwestern states like Indiana as well as northern and western states like Maine and Colorado.

(I think you know that, it was more for the ignorant connie fucksticks here. )

BTW, you can honor the kkk anyway you like.

I'm sure your ways are both legion and creative.

fa62ea7772d807fd158276be716930fe.jpg

5844be5809e383302f8c2a10b0f22bdd.jpg

upload_2017-3-1_16-44-42.jpeg

Dems just reconnecting with their roots again.

BTW, you can honor the kkk anyway you like.

I'm sure your ways are both legion and creative.
:itsok:

Here, learn a little bit, while they were dreaming up their scheme-
C5xszwuVMAEpXET.jpg

H.R.321 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act
President Donald J. Trump Signs H.R. 255, H.R. 321 and H.J.Res. 40
Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act (H.R. 255)

House Dems wear white in protest of Trump to joint address, turns out to be a VERY bad decision

Congress_in_White.jpg
Here, learn a little about the history of women's suffrage. Dressing in white to show support for that cause is not a new thing.

Woman in White: Hillary Clinton’s Suffragette Tribute - History in the Headlines
Funny how the incredible positive things Trump has done for women gets ignored.

WTF? Were crazy democrat congress babes trying to intimidate their Black constituents by dressing like the KKK? The creepy hand signals only enhanced the craziness.
They're channeling their inner kkk gang member.

Probably more than any President before him.
C5xszwuVMAEpXET.jpg

H.R.321 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act

House Dems wear white in protest of Trump to joint address, turns out to be a VERY bad decision

Congress_in_White.jpg
Here, learn a little about the history of women's suffrage. Dressing in white to show support for that cause is not a new thing.

Woman in White: Hillary Clinton’s Suffragette Tribute - History in the Headlines

how's that? Dems own kkk

Actually the KKK doesn't even exist. It folded officially in 1944. April 23 to be exact. That's after a Democrat POTUS' IRS billed it into oblivion and a Democrat Governor revoked its charter.

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader
LOOK: Video Shows KKK Grand Dragon Endorsing Hillary

C5xszwuVMAEpXET.jpg

Congress_in_White.jpg

it doesn't follow their schtick. let em stay with their kkk

It's a joke dumbass. But it was a horrendous decision for them to wear all white like that.

Finally, something useful.

Fashion tips from theHawk.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

Yeah I think Steve McRacist is the fashion reporter here. :gay:

Strangely silent on this matter --- Steve_McGarrett

This is a revelation to me.

I had no clue that the wingnutz had such high interest in fashion and the Academy Awards.

Why is that?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Congress_in_White.jpg

They forgot to wear their hijab hoodies.

images
In France when they arrived in they Burqa only in black ready to bump in to you
burqa_France.jpg

France. Quand la burqa criminalise le masque de Zorro

how's that? Dems own kkk

Southern Dems.

Many decades ago.

& the KKK was almost exclusively Republican in Midwestern states like Indiana as well as northern and western states like Maine and Colorado.

(I think you know that, it was more for the ignorant connie fucksticks here. )

Course I know that. And you could add the Pacific Northwest and Potheads's own Orange Kounty that was taken over (in Anaheim) by Klan Republicans. Oopsie. But while no generation of any version of the Klan involved a political party, just to humor the simplistic poster's own simplistic logic, it's also known that those who officially got it shut down did have a political party, and they were Democrats.

That's not a cause-and-effect, but if he takes it as such, just as well.

Worth noting that in the aforementioned Maine, which was as solidly Republican as the South was Democratic, the Klan faction of the Republicans were opposed by the anti-Klan faction of the Republicans -- since it was a social rather than a political movement. But that level of complexity is liable to make the binary-bot partisan hacks' heads explode, so I didn't think it fruitful to go into that level of erudition.

It's a joke dumbass. But it was a horrendous decision for them to wear all white like that.

Finally, something useful.

Fashion tips from theHawk.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

Yeah I think Steve McRacist is the fashion reporter here. :gay:

Strangely silent on this matter --- Steve_McGarrett

This is a revelation to me.

I had no clue that the wingnutz had such high interest in fashion and the Academy Awards.

Why is that?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Hey we need our entertainment. Nothing funnier to laugh at than feminists and their cuck followers.

Congress_in_White.jpg

always think you have an answer and you don't. sorry dude kkk
Look in the mirror man. At least my answers have some kind of substance to them. Take some notes.
Note Taking Systems | Academic Skills Center: Study Skills Library | Cal Poly

Forum List

Back