Dem Senate leader Harry Reid slams trump for leaving americans "wracked with fear"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Not me. I feel safer than i've felt in 8 years. Now we'll have a president who will toss out the illegal alien criminals and stand up to the white-hating blacks and their demands for more welfare and affirmative action.

Harry Reid slams Donald Trump's victory for leaving Americans 'wracked with fear' | Daily Mail Online

nov 11 2016 Senator Harry Reid slammed Donald Trump on Tuesday, telling in a searing statement how the president-elect's victory has left those around him terrified.

Reid, 73, who has been a Nevada senator since 1987 and has held some form of public office since 1969, said the president situation resembled nothing he had ever seen before.

'White nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump's victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear – especially African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, LGBT Americans and Asian Americans,' Reid, now the senate minority leader, wrote.

'Watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America.'

Forum List

Back