Dem Rep. Jim Cooper retires after Nashville, Tennessee district dismantled

A good moderate of the state. I hope he enjoys retirement and wish him well.

this dude will take his seat

Is he worth a shit? I have never seen a representative that made America great, not even from Tennessee. The guy has got to be from near Nashville. It doesn't suck to live near Nashville. It's a great American city in anybody's book. If he doesn't like it in America and doesn't think it too great, I wouldn't vote for him anyway, even if he was from the 8th district. Last thing we need in Tennessee is a staunch right-wing Republican, telling us how much America sucks, but elect them and they will make it great again. I have heard just about all that sh#t I care to listen to. So they re-carved Nashville and surrounding counties to get rid of the influence of all those nasty Nashville people to get rid of a Blue Dog Democrat, a moderate, and so none of the three way split could possibly be influence by Metro Nashville, a great city inside this fine state. Whoopty-Fkn-Do! This is a fine state, a conservative state, but not radically conservative in general. There can be a tipping point where the right can become assholes, just to be assholes, to the detriment of this state. I don't know where that point is, but not looking forward to finding it.

Forum List

Back