Dem Rep. Jennifer Wexton Announces Retirement After Rare Neurological Diagnosis

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Politics aside, this is heartbreaking.

She has a rare incurrable disease and it will eventually end her life (in 3 to 5 years which is way too young for someone to go by todays standards).

The other problem is that the quality of life will drop for her as time goes on.

I worked with someone who in 2017 showed some signs of "getting frail". He was finally forced to retire due to his condition which was the same as Wextons (progressive supranuclear palsy). I'd never heard of it before. He was a very good man with a very big heart. He slowly declined and passed away in 2021. It was tough to watch as it progressed.

Just like the horrendous motorcycle accident I passed on my way to church yesterday, this kind of thing is sobering.

Prayers for her and her family as she faces a massive challenge.

I hope she can find joy in her life with the remaining time she has and choose to spend it with family and friends. More politicians from all sides of the political spectrum should take her lead and resign from public office when they are in the early stages of physical decline

point-hehe.gif

That bitch is the 10th district rep. (my old district till we were gerrymandered into the 6th) and she has been nothing but a leftist toady.

I don't know why any right-leaning person would feel sorry for her.....She (and others like her) is the reason we are in the shape we are in....Enemies of the Republic all.

That bitch is the 10th district rep. (my old district till we were gerrymandered into the 6th) and she has been nothing but a leftist toady.

I don't know why any right-leaning person would feel sorry for her.....She (and others like her) is the reason we are in the shape we are in....Enemies of the Republic all.
You really are an inhuman bastard for thinking that way. There! I has been said.

That bitch

She's only that because she is in politics.

This transcends that and WE HAVE TO GET PAST THAT and show a compassion towards each other.

We are all humans and God's children. I don't speak for him, but I'd lay odds he doesn't appreciate your attitude.

My God you people are fucked up

Attaboy! Party above humanity!
If anyone doesn't think like you, KILL THEM!
You are the life of the Party!👹🤡

Failed humans like you are why we are in the shape we are in. Lots of you.

She's only that because she is in politics.

This transcends that and WE HAVE TO GET PAST THAT and show a compassion towards each other.

We are all humans and God's children. I don't speak for him, but I'd lay odds he doesn't appreciate your attitude.

Well if you want to go down the "Gawd" road then "he" must have not thought much of her either.....It seems the case because "he" came up with something I would not even have thought of to get her out of the picture. "His" seems the much harsher judgment.

Me, I just called balls and strikes as I saw them as to her performance in the House.

Forum List

Back