Dem House Tax Proposal

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
It's not nearly as bad as I'd feared.

Regardless, I don't see why giving more money to people who refuse to work is a good idea. School lunches, saving soc sec and medicare, paying tuition for working class kids who actually pass classes and get a degree .... I'd agree that the gop failed people there, and we get what we deserve. LIke Obamacare, it's goals weren't the problem ... and our Compassionate Conservative got distracted by nation building.

It's not nearly as bad as I'd feared.

Regardless, I don't see why giving more money to people who refuse to work is a good idea. School lunches, saving soc sec and medicare, paying tuition for working class kids who actually pass classes and get a degree .... I'd agree that the gop failed people there, and we get what we deserve. LIke Obamacare, it's goals weren't the problem ... and our Compassionate Conservative got distracted by nation building.
The GOP was never there to help, and never there to offer a viable alternative to the Marxists

The GOP was never there to help, and never there to offer a viable alternative to the Marxists
And the gop lost in 2008 and again in 12 and the dems even picked up seats in 16, and 18 and 20.

The gop will pick up seats in 22, imo. But not on hc and educ and retirement .. . or covid.

Forum List

Back