Dem Congresswoman Shelia Jackson is low IQ

You give Bush II too much credit I doubt be even understood that
Bush the Younger gave a speech one time and mentioned exploration of the moon. He seemed to understand the moon had a solid surface As he mentioned its soil.

Snip

Our third goal is to return to the moon by 2020, as the launching point for missions beyond. Beginning no later than 2008, we will send a series of robotic missions to the lunar surface to research and prepare for future human exploration. Using the Crew Exploration Vehicle, we will undertake extended human missions to the moon as early as 2015, with the goal of living and working there for increasingly extended periods. Eugene Cernan, who is with us today — the last man to set foot on the lunar surface—said this as he left: “We leave as we came, and God willing as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.” America will make those words come true. (Applause.)

Returning to the moon is an important step for our space program. Establishing an extended human presence on the moon could vastly reduce the costs of further space exploration, making possible ever more ambitious missions. Lifting heavy spacecraft and fuel out of the Earth’s gravity is expensive. Spacecraft assembled and provisioned on the moon could escape its far lower gravity using far less energy, and thus, far less cost. Also, the moon is home to abundant resources. Its soil contains raw materials that might be harvested and processed into rocket fuel or breathable air. We can use our time on the moon to develop and test new approaches and technologies and systems that will allow us to function in other, more challenging environments. The moon is a logical step toward further progress and achievement.

Bush the Younger gave a speech one time and mentioned exploration of the moon. He seemed to understand the moon had a solid surface As he mentioned its soil.

Snip

Our third goal is to return to the moon by 2020, as the launching point for missions beyond. Beginning no later than 2008, we will send a series of robotic missions to the lunar surface to research and prepare for future human exploration. Using the Crew Exploration Vehicle, we will undertake extended human missions to the moon as early as 2015, with the goal of living and working there for increasingly extended periods. Eugene Cernan, who is with us today — the last man to set foot on the lunar surface—said this as he left: “We leave as we came, and God willing as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.” America will make those words come true. (Applause.)

Returning to the moon is an important step for our space program. Establishing an extended human presence on the moon could vastly reduce the costs of further space exploration, making possible ever more ambitious missions. Lifting heavy spacecraft and fuel out of the Earth’s gravity is expensive. Spacecraft assembled and provisioned on the moon could escape its far lower gravity using far less energy, and thus, far less cost. Also, the moon is home to abundant resources. Its soil contains raw materials that might be harvested and processed into rocket fuel or breathable air. We can use our time on the moon to develop and test new approaches and technologies and systems that will allow us to function in other, more challenging environments. The moon is a logical step toward further progress and achievement.
He also gave speeches like this

On that we definitely agree

I actually think Joe Biden is a victim of elder abuse. The man is in no shape to be forced to do what may well be the most important and possibly the hardest job in the world. Of course, I suspect someone is telling him what to do. Someone we didn’t elect.

He should have just refused to run and retired to sit on the beach and enjoy life.

Perhaps he wanted to be President so he could pardon Hunter if he was convicted.

My view may be why Joe will not face prosecution for stealing classified information while he was a Senator and a VP. There might be someone like me on the jury who feels pity for the old bastard. In my case, if I was on the jury and if the evidence was there that Joe Biden stole classified info, I would have ruled he was guilty even though I feel sorry for him.

snip

In Biden’s case, some of the documents date back to his time as a U.S. senator (Biden’s decades long tenure in the Senate ended early 2009 when he was sworn in as Barack Obama’s vice president).

What about the science? Men landed on the moon . a solid surface.

The problem is, her constituency are low-information voters in the Houston area ... just voting because she's black and Democrat .. without any other knowledge of how stupid she is and how she's not positioning her constituency for success.
I guess you missed her comment a few years ago about the flag on Mars?

I actually think Joe Biden is a victim of elder abuse. The man is in no shape to be forced to do what may well be the most important and possibly the hardest job in the world. Of course, I suspect someone is telling him what to do. Someone we didn’t elect.

He should have just refused to run and retired to sit on the beach and enjoy life.

Perhaps he wanted to be President so he could pardon Hunter if he was convicted.

My view may be why Joe will not face prosecution for stealing classified information while he was a Senator and a VP. There might be someone like me on the jury who feels pity for the old bastard. In my case, if I was on the jury and if the evidence was there that Joe Biden stole classified info, I would have ruled he was guilty even though I feel sorry for him.

snip

In Biden’s case, some of the documents date back to his time as a U.S. senator (Biden’s decades long tenure in the Senate ended early 2009 when he was sworn in as Barack Obama’s vice president).

He's the perfect puppet to carry on Obama's third term

It's not just that she is a sitting Congresswoman and is dumb as a rock, but she also once led the House Science Committee's space subcommittee.

:auiqs.jpg:

There really is no hope for the country, is there.

What makes this even harder to understand is, she once led the House Science Committee's space subcommittee.

She also said it was a planet

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Is the US government run by imbeciles?

1712809138039.png

U.S. — Lawmakers and powerbrokers across the United States were proud to announce that America's transition to being an idiocracy is currently running far ahead of schedule.

The shift has been in progress for several decades but has made significant advancements in recent years, with many members of Congress now fully on board and operating as key members of the country's idiocratic government.

"We've become morons much more quickly than we anticipated," said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. "Though it initially seemed like an impossible feat, our hard work to turn the United States into a nation governed by total imbeciles is nearly complete. We've succeeded in weeding out the country's best and brightest and replaced them with drooling dolts. There's now light at the end of the tunnel. The dream of a nation run entirely by idiots is within reach."

Proponents of the transition to idiocracy cited the recent statements made by Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee regarding the moon and sun as clear evidence the plan is ahead of schedule. Jackson Lee offered a brief comment on the incident. "What I said is correct," she explained. "Once you realize that cars are made of cheese and rain is actually falling tears from crying birds, everything else makes sense."

At publishing time, Jackson Lee had proposed a plan for NASA to launch a mission to colonize the sun.

What makes this even harder to understand is, she once led the House Science Committee's space subcommittee.
Where has Trump been?!?! :9:

#DIDYOUSMELLTHAT

She also said "the gas is such that we could do that!" meaning live on the moon!

HAHA well explains where Pelosi flys off to

Where has Trump been?!?! :9:

#DIDYOUSMELLTHAT

Thats not important! whats important is that you believe the science! Th escience that the Democrats tell you to belive...and yes! they know how to grow the economy (in CHina). ... Yes, you too can now breath Moon Gas, if only Trump wasnt holding you down.

Forum List

Back