Dem congressman wants Electoral college to weigh Russian hacking when casting vote

Obozo has proved time and again he does not enforce immigration laws. Hell - he gave millions of dreamers a certificate telling them they could live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!! Of course, he lets them vote. THINK

I asked for evidence that 10 million illegal aliens voted.

The board has already told you. Just before the election obozo said there would be no consequences for illegals that voted.

The russian hacking story is just another silly conspiracy theory from the fake news media.

And from the Hillary Clinton campaign....they are gearing up for another run in 2020 you just watch...this is all being done to discredit Trump's victory

Obozo has proved time and again he does not enforce immigration laws. Hell - he gave millions of dreamers a certificate telling them they could live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!! Of course, he lets them vote. THINK

I asked for evidence that 10 million illegal aliens voted.

The board has already told you. Just before the election obozo said there would be no consequences for illegals that voted.

I asked for evidence, not conjecture

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote.

They ain''t. They never have been. Anybody who reads up on how the Electrical College works knows that. How Things Work doesn't need an "endorsement".
So electors can just vote for who they want? Is that the system you really want? you better be very careful in making that decision.

You made this same gaffe in another thread. You can't just inject the idea of "what I want' on a post that simply describes how things work. Learn to read some day.

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote.

They ain''t. They never have been. Anybody who reads up on how the Electrical College works knows that. How Things Work doesn't need an "endorsement".
So electors can just vote for who they want? Is that the system you really want? you better be very careful in making that decision.

You made this same gaffe in another thread. You can't just inject the idea of "what I want' on a post that simply describes how things work. Learn to read some day.

Sure, They either follow the state or not

BTW - Why would the ruskies want trump to win??. They are commies and so are the dems!!!

BTW - Why would the ruskies want trump to win??. They are commies and so are the dems!!!

Why would any foreign power want Rump to win? Because he's so easily manipulated. With an offhand snark you can keep him up on Twitter all night.

Most people without deep-seated psycho issues, you can't do that.

Forum List

Back