Dem congressman wants Electoral college to weigh Russian hacking when casting vote

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And lets not forget the 10 million illegals that voted after obozo told them they could do so without consequence.

Dem congressman: Electoral College has 'right' to weigh Russian hacking

dec 10 2016 A Democratic congressman is suggesting that members of the Electoral College should be able to consider Russian interference in the presidential election — and whether it influenced the outcome — when deciding how to cast their vote.

"To the extent that foreign interference in the United States presidential elections may have influenced the final result, I believe the electors have the right to consider that,” Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) said in a statement to POLITICO on Saturday.

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote. Earlier Saturday, he retweeted a Rhode Island-based national security expert who argued that the intelligence community “must brief electoral college about Russia before vote.”

And lets not forget the 10 million illegals that voted after obozo told them they could do so without consequence.

dec 10 2016 A Democratic congressman is suggesting that members of the Electoral College should be able to consider Russian interference in the presidential election — and whether it influenced the outcome — when deciding how to cast their vote.

"To the extent that foreign interference in the United States presidential elections may have influenced the final result, I believe the electors have the right to consider that,” Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) said in a statement to POLITICO on Saturday.

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote. Earlier Saturday, he retweeted a Rhode Island-based national security expert who argued that the intelligence community “must brief electoral college about Russia before vote.”

And let's not forget there's evidence of Russian hacking while the whole "millions of Amish illegals" story ----- eh, not so much.

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote.

They ain''t. They never have been. Anybody who reads up on how the Electrical College works knows that. How Things Work doesn't need an "endorsement".

RussiansTrickedDonna.jpg

• Banned
The russian hacking story is just another silly conspiracy theory from the fake news media.

Cicilline appears to be the first member of Congress and the highest-ranking elected official in the country to endorse the notion that electors aren’t simply rubber stamps for their states’ popular vote.

They ain''t. They never have been. Anybody who reads up on how the Electrical College works knows that. How Things Work doesn't need an "endorsement".
So electors can just vote for who they want? Is that the system you really want? you better be very careful in making that decision.

And let's not forget there's evidence of Russian hacking while the whole "millions of Amish illegals" story ----- eh, not so much.
Pennsylvania....

And lets not forget the 10 million illegals that voted

Evidence?

Obozo has proved time and again he does not enforce immigration laws. Hell - he gave millions of dreamers a certificate telling them they could live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!! Of course, he lets them vote. THINK

I asked for evidence that 10 million illegal aliens voted.
I think its in the same file that holds the evidence that proves Russia hacked our election.

lets look at this.
Lets for a moment say that somehow Russia did hack in to hillarys unhacked server. And lets say they did release the information they found .
Did they make the information up or was it in fact real.
I think I would be more concerned with our current officials that knew this stuff before it hit the internet yet decided to hid it in order to protect Hillary.
the question is why was hillary being protected by both parties? is there an agenda that we the people are not supposed to know about?
withholding the information to benefit one candidate is just as bad as releasing it to benefit another.
I think that should be a question that is asked. If Russia was able to retrieve these emails, why is it that the FBI evidently was not able? The uproar over this by "our" elected officials has nothing to do with being upset about damage to hillary, the outrage is because it shed light on the corruption that is evidently running all the way through our government.
Not only should we be glad Trump won, we should be working hard to expose and get rid of the rest of the officials that knew yet for some reason felt the need to try and cover these things up.
Russia might have just done the American Citizens a favor by exposing the traitors in our government.

Forum List

Back