Delta gives crappy service to a passenger...............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Actually, maybe I should have said Delta gives a passenger a whole bunch of shit for flying with them. Some poor dude boarded a Delta flight, and his seat was covered in crap, and unfortunately, he didn't notice it until after he'd sat down.

The way they treated him when he complained was pretty shitty as well. How would you like to clean crap off yourself with only a couple of paper towels and a mini bottle of gin?

'You can sit in your seat or you can be left behind': Delta passenger forced to fly in seat stained with feces

I wonder if he's gonna be able to get a healthy settlement from Delta for their treatment of him? I know that if I had to sit in a crap covered seat for a flight, I'd be pissed and would be looking to sue them for as much as I could get.

How could it get that way ? On second thought, never mind. I don't think I want to know.

How could it get that way ? On second thought, never mind. I don't think I want to know.

My guess? From the picture in the article, as well as from the description the passenger gave, it would have more than likely been some toddler with an over full diaper, or possibly someone's service dog with the runs.

My question is, why did the cleaning crew miss it? Or, were they just too lazy to do their jobs? I remember watching a documentary on commercial air travel, and they are supposed to clean the plane when it gets to final destination, before it goes out again.

No question, I would have exited the plane and called my attorney. No way wouldI sit in shit!

No question, I would have exited the plane and called my attorney. No way wouldI sit in shit!

The thing that I thought was just adding insult to injury was when they gave him a mini bottle of alcohol, a couple of paper towels, and told him to go clean himself up.

Dude probably smelled like he'd spent the night face down in the gutter, what with the alcohol smell, mixed with feces.

I haven't been on a plane since the spring of 1991. Thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not missed out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I haven't been on a plane since the spring of 1991. Thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not missed out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I haven't ridden on them since 2000. That was the last time I had to fly. Navy sent me from Amarillo TX to Pensacola FL and back for Classifier school.

Know what really bugs me about all this? Delta is the contract airline for the military, meaning that if someone has to transfer or go somewhere on official business, the military flies them out on Delta.

Forum List

Back