Delta Baggage Handler Arrest For Gun Smuggling.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
This is one yours ConJobs....

Delta Baggage Handler Eugene Harvey has been arrested by the F.B.I. on charges of gun smuggling.

Yes, all of Right Wing Blow Hard Assholes, yes. As you sit in your fat ass bitching about how an African-American Male killed two New York Cops, this is how he and others get their weapons.

One of your own caught...feels so damn good.

Just a good capitalist at work. His politics, either way, don't matter a damn.

Nope just another ConJob/RePugs loving his guns. All you Wunderkind are about President Obama, Mayor De Blasio and Rev. Sharpton over the murder of two cops so I'm just returning favor.

This guy loved his RW buddies so much he was willing smuggle loaded weapons on to a passenger jet.

This gun hugger is you RePugs proud.

He was after all exercising his right to bear arms.

Nope just another ConJob/RePugs loving his guns. All you Wunderkind are about President Obama, Mayor De Blasio and Rev. Sharpton over the murder of two cops so I'm just returning favor.

This guy loved his RW buddies so much he was willing smuggle loaded weapons on to a passenger jet.

There might be some people, both Dems and Reps, who see a difference between getting arrested for smuggling guns and murdering two people.

Then again, some won't. :)

There might be some people, both Dems and Reps, who see a difference between getting arrested for smuggling guns and murdering two people.

Some of us can see the difference between smuggling guns and not smuggling guns.

Some of us can see the difference between smuggling guns and not smuggling guns.
Can those same people also see the difference between smuggling guns and not smuggling guns and murder?

I will ignore the idiocy of the Op as it is irrelevant I will though point out the smuggling of people, drugs, and guns across the Southern border is a far bigger problem and one everyone seems happy to ignore.

Obama and Holder were behind Fast and Furious, but the left refuses to criticize them.

Criminals will always have guns and that is all the OP article proves. Laws only affect those who follow them. Personally, I like to be armed since I know so many thugs out there are armed.

The guy got caught and I hope he does some serious time for his stupidity. No one knows what his political views are. I doubt a lot of criminals find time to get into politics since they are so busy breaking the law. Or at the liberals here assuming that since the guy had a job that he couldn't be a Dem? I don't see what the comment regarding his party was based on.

I will ignore the idiocy of the Op as it is irrelevant I will though point out the smuggling of people, drugs, and guns across the Southern border is a far bigger problem and one everyone seems happy to ignore.
Obama and Holder were behind Fast and Furious, but the left refuses to criticize them.
Where do you get this total bullshit from, WND? They don't manage the AFT office in fucking Phoenix, and the program started under Bush so do we blame him? Morons here, total fucking morons.

Where do you get this total bullshit from, WND? They don't manage the AFT office in fucking Phoenix, and the program started under Bush so do we blame him? Morons here, total fucking morons.

Bush started a different kind of program and abandoned it after it failed to work. Fast and Furious guns under the Obama administration are totally the responsibility of his administration. Why else would they fail to cooperate with the investigation?

Bush started a different kind of program and abandoned it after it failed to work. Fast and Furious guns under the Obama administration are totally the responsibility of his administration. Why else would they fail to cooperate with the investigation?
The program is dirty laundry, that they had no clue about since it was so far beneath them. How long before you figure this out? Sting operations in Phoenix don't reach the Oval Office, not until the shit hits the fan that is and then everyone runs for cover, even those who get stuck with it because it happened on their watch but they had no clue, they have people for that, three million of them. That is life in American little friend. Learn it.

Forum List

Back