Delay In Biden Choosing A VP. He&Advisors May Have Come To The Conclusion That No Matter Who He Chooses, He Loses In A Landslide.

and they do bring this up time to time on at least Fox TV/Radio. There is one or more major problems/setbacks with any of the non-white ladies on the VP list. It's as if no matter who Biden chooses, up to 60% of voters already despise them and do not want to ever see the final choice become President!
This is how I see it, and Im sure all of us conservatives agree on this.

Creepy Joe is going to pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this is the reason in my opinion for the delay in announcing.

Biden is toast. The media and the pollsters will try to sell people he is capable and popular, but he will be lucky to get to 200 EC votes. All we can do is laugh at those who try to prop up the old man.

and they do bring this up time to time on at least Fox TV/Radio. There is one or more major problems/setbacks with any of the non-white ladies on the VP list. It's as if no matter who Biden chooses, up to 60% of voters already despise them and do not want to ever see the final choice become President!

Creepy Joe is going to pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this is the reason in my opinion for the delay in announcing.
Something like that is what Progs would do. There is no shame.

Don't know what the stupid delay is about.
Most of us know that his pick is Susan Rice so Obie can continue his transformation.
Sheesh!

but she has no experience doing anything!

Forum List

Back