DeJoy of the US postal service

That people shooting their mouths off "authoritatively" about things they are on the outside looking in at doesn't make much sense.
well talk to crep and dana and others like them who think they know....i know what goes on and how and who runs the place.....most PMG's are not around long enough to make that much of a difference.....the District Managers are the ones who have a hell of a lot say in what is what....

I sure hope lajoy is replaced.

The man has nearly destroyed the US Postal Service.

It's not a business. It's a service by the government.

For all you right wingers who want it privatized, that's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

The US Constitution REQUIRES the US government provide the US Postal Service.

There is no reason to put people in charge who are destroying that service.
The Constitution grants the US Congress the power to create post offices, and postal roads....it doesn't make it a requirement. Art 1 Section 8.

It also grants Congress the power to make all laws necessary and proper to carry that out if they make the choice to do it.

The Post Office has been drastically going down hill for decades, Congress requested an investigation on how to make it substanable, there was a report done, and accepted by Congress...when DeJoy was put in he started putting that plan into place. Then the dems politizaed Covid and the election, and we've done a 180 on that....the post office will continue to fall behind until the changes are put in place.

Just the idiots who post on the education forum here all the time.
will it do any good?.....i had one idiot here telling me the way mail is delivered is not the way i described it to him.....when i asked him how long he delivered mail he would not answer......

Right now, in a major metro area, we get delivery 4 days a week. The visit to the Postmistress was yet another Peter principal folly. Covid Covid Covid excuses. Our carrier is a nice lady but small and nearly 70 and cannot handle the route. Right now the last day we got mail was Friday and nothing so far today.

Right now, in a major metro area, we get delivery 4 days a week. The visit to the Postmistress was yet another Peter principal folly. Covid Covid Covid excuses. Our carrier is a nice lady but small and nearly 70 and cannot handle the route. Right now the last day we got mail was Friday and nothing so far today.
how do you know she cant handle the route?...

Does not get here twice a week and many days not until 7 or so. Moves slowly and drops things a lot. Must be a relative of someone.
being a relative of someone dont mean shit in the PO......you are supposed to get delivery 6 days a week....you said earlier you get mail 4 days a week and yet you say she does not get there twice a week.....in my experience as a carrier the older carriers get their routes done fairly consistent because they know their routes....if you only see her once in a while and at 7 it sounds like she is working OT on a route that has no regular.....lots of questions on this one.....

Forum List

Back