Zone1 Degeneration in RF

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I have been noticing these trends for a long time, but over the past 10 years it has accelerated to an extreme.

Below is a video from the Anapa beach. Anapa is a popular resort, many Russians go there on vacation.

There is almost no body with normal proportions and physical form. Cellulite and disproportionate figures, ugly faces.
Approximately about 90% absolutely no tan.

In fact, people now go to resorts for about a week or less. There is no point in this, because during such a time you can only climatize there. Previously, the standard was for a month. The explanation is simple: they go there just for show, in fact they don’t need it, they just try to check in, take a photo and go back.

Probably, to the east, starting from the Volga region, the situation is not so deplorable yet, but the European part is exactly like that now. This is due to migrations from the Baltic-Moscow region(historicaly Golyad people) and mixing.

Here are the views of Anapa in the 60s. It is quite clearly seen that the population was completely different.

And even in the 1990s things were very different.

This should serve as a good lesson for America. Ethnic politics should not be left to chance.

Looks like them Russian wemmins been pigging out at Mc'Donalds.

They'll be fighting over a packet of sweet and sour sauce before long, be sure to get it on video.

• Banned
Note that no one even swims there. Previously, people always swam in the Black Sea, even in storms they swam. Swimming in the sea is much easier than in fresh water. People were brave, they swam far beyond the mark, swam to the ship's buoys.

Problems with the physical form of the Russians are also obvious. There are quite a lot of street horizontal bars and gymnastic complexes, but they are always empty, there is no one there except mothers with strollers and dog breeders.
Functional fitness has disappeared in Russia. At best, they are engaged in bodybuilding to improve the figure. You will not be able to find a fitness room for normal sports in Russia.

• Banned
ooks like them Russian wemmins been pigging out at Mc'Donalds.

They'll be fighting over a packet of sweet and sour sauce before long, be sure to get it on video.
These are real Russian women who historically were serfs.

I don’t think that problem is McDonelds, it is also almost non-existent in Russia now.

It's genes and a lot of beer.

It used to be considered a disgrace for women to drink beer, now it is in the order of things. I even saw small children drinking beer in the presence of their parents.

I have been noticing these trends for a long time, but over the past 10 years it has accelerated to an extreme.

Below is a video from the Anapa beach. Anapa is a popular resort, many Russians go there on vacation.

There is almost no body with normal proportions and physical form. Cellulite and disproportionate figures, ugly faces.

In fact, people now go to resorts for about a week or less. There is no point in this, because during such a time you can only climatize there. Previously, the standard was for a month. The explanation is simple: they go there just for show, in fact they don’t need it, they just try to check in, take a photo and go back.

Probably, to the east, starting from the Volga region, the situation is not so deplorable yet, but the European part is exactly like that now. This is due to migrations from the Baltic-Moscow region(historicaly Golyad people) and mixing.

Here are the views of Anapa in the 60s. It is quite clearly seen that the population was completely different.

This should serve as a good lesson for America. Ethnic politics should not be left to chance.

What? Are you unaware of how fat many Americans are? I’d say that Russian breach looks a lot better than most American ones.

• Banned
What? Are you unaware of how fat many Americans are? I’d say that Russian breach looks a lot better than most American ones.
No.
In America, "Russification" is so far only in the east

And it's not just about cellulite.

More absurd and deluded nonsense from our mentally disturbed visitor.
To show you what a silly little cheat he is, look at the OP start where he references noticing trends over a long time . Yet the pompous prick claims to be 23 years old now .
Not even a very good cheat .More like an obsessive who writes like a teenager but was failed University entrance .

More absurd and deluded nonsense from our mentally disturbed visitor.
To show you what a silly little cheat he is, look at the OP start where he references noticing trends over a long time . Yet the pompous prick claims to be 23 years old now .
Not even a very good cheat .More like an obsessive who writes like a teenager but was failed University entrance .
Don't be too hard on him.
He has been observing the world for the past ten years from a cellar via his PC - (where his parents placed him, due to not wanting him around upstairs). His mom combs his hair before he leaves the house, and he's got no friends. He is factually crying out for help.

No joke - I knew a guy, exactly like him - some 45 years ago.

Those are the whitest beach goers I've ever seen!

Those are the whitest beach goers I've ever seen!
They go there only in order to later tell their friends that they were at sea. They come there for 3-4 days and go home. I'm not kidding.

Forum List

Back