Deficit spending not sustainable. The Fed spends more on INTEREST ON DEBT than DEFENSE

A big Tax on every stock share traded would get money.
And the rich will go right back to not trading and hoarding their wealth. Stop drinking the government Kool-Aid the 'rich' are not going to save you, they don't have enough money. The richest guy on the planet has what $240 billion, government is spending $7,000 billion every year.

thats what it takes to generate the Trillions needed. Need ~$3 per shar. Has to be percentage since values are from $0.25 to $10,000 or whatever.

got a better idea to find $3T?
Flat rate per transaction maybe. Certainly not a percentage.

If I need to go into the red 10% on every stock I purchase, only to pay capital gains tax on the profit I make, if I even make profit, then I’m out.

They would end up losing revenue. People like me wouldn’t contribute capital gains. Not to mention the entire stock market getting smashed and the impact from that.

Here's an idea. Hire a businessman instead of a politician to run the business of the USA.

That did not work out very well, the deficit skyrocketed and he spent more in 4 years than anyone before him

That did not work out very well, the deficit skyrocketed and he spent more in 4 years than anyone before him

One item you didn't mention was pandemic spending that affected tbe deficit.

We know with certainty that the current gaggle of politicians have no design or intent to address the deficit.

Making elections about politicians who care about reelection rather than results is something I'm willing to step away from.

Out at “straight” math.

That made me laugh at thinking of “gay” math.

GAY MATH is thinking it is sustainable to pay more on interest than defense.
We all know gays cannot multiply, so there is that.

Because of that, math is bigoted.

And because Blacks have more abortions than births, the same applies to them, thus math is racist as well.

Forum List

Back