Defensive use of guns.

Heller, stupid. We can play this game all day, bozo.
“The Second Amendment right is not unlimited. We do not cast doubt on concealed-weapons prohibitions, laws barring possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, laws barring firearms in sensitive places like schools and government buildings, and laws imposing conditions on commercial sale of arms.”
  • Freedom of Speech and of Press. The government can’t stop people from expressing their opinions. This means you can say what you think without government “censorship” or punishment. These protections apply to verbal and written speech. They also apply to other activities that courts have decided are “speech.” But, there are certain limitations on this right, too:
    • Imminent Violence. The government can limit speech that incites immediate violence.
    • True Threats. The government can also stop you from making “true threats” of violence.
    • Defamation. The First Amendment also does not protect defamatory statements. These are false statements that harm someone’s reputation or character.
    • Obscenity. The First Amendment does not protect bscene materials either. Examples include abusive or offensive materials.

Moron.....you guys always cite that tiny part.....

Those "limits," are not limits on ownership by law abiding citizens, you doofus.....

Heller, stupid. We can play this game all day, bozo.
“The Second Amendment right is not unlimited. We do not cast doubt on concealed-weapons prohibitions, laws barring possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, laws barring firearms in sensitive places like schools and government buildings, and laws imposing conditions on commercial sale of arms.”
  • Freedom of Speech and of Press. The government can’t stop people from expressing their opinions. This means you can say what you think without government “censorship” or punishment. These protections apply to verbal and written speech. They also apply to other activities that courts have decided are “speech.” But, there are certain limitations on this right, too:
    • Imminent Violence. The government can limit speech that incites immediate violence.
    • True Threats. The government can also stop you from making “true threats” of violence.
    • Defamation. The First Amendment also does not protect defamatory statements. These are false statements that harm someone’s reputation or character.
    • Obscenity. The First Amendment does not protect bscene materials either. Examples include abusive or offensive materials.

No one has to be "qualified" to exercise a right or to receive protections a right protects.

What do you have to do to "qualify" to exercise a right? Where do you get these qualifications you say every right demands?

Last edited:
10 years can’t vote stupid.
I have asked you multiple times what qualifications are required other than being a US citizen or resident or attaining the age of majority.

You have not answered

No one has to be "qualified" to exercise a right or to receive protections a right protects.

What do you have to do to "qualify" to exercise a right? Where do you get these qualifications you say every right demands?
wrong dummy. 10 years can’t regardless of how hard they try to pretend they can.

qual·i·fy
[ˈkwäləˌfī]

VERB
  1. be entitled to a particular benefit or privilege by fulfilling a necessary condition:
    "they do not qualify for compensation payments"
    synonyms:
    be eligible · meet the requirements · be entitled to · be allowed · be permitted
  2. become officially recognized as a practitioner of a particular profession or activity by satisfying the relevant conditions or requirements, typically by undertaking a course of study and passing examinations:
    "I've only just qualified" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    certified · certificated · chartered · licensed · professional · trained · fit·
    [more]
  3. make (a statement or assertion) less absolute; add reservations to:
    "she felt obliged to qualify her first short answer"
    synonyms:
    limited · conditional · restricted · bounded · contingent · circumscribed·
    [more]

I have asked you multiple times what qualifications are required other than being a US citizen or resident or attaining the age of majority.

You have not answered
More made up shit because you sudden realized you’re full of shit. Oh, other then being a citizen or of a certain age. You just made that I said that….exception. up…idiot, age and citizenship are two of the qualifications for SOME of your rights. Ha ha
Ah, guess what iggi, those who aren’t, don’t qualify. You also have to provide proof of eligibility when registering to vote.

we can go through every right idiot, and they all apply only to qualifying persons. It’s the same as the majority opinion of Heller. He still has to qualify to have a handgun unlocked at home. He still needs to have a valid permit and register the fking hand gun.

Of course stupid. You can’t vote at 10 because you don’t qualify. You can’t buy any firearm from an FFL dealer if you’re a convicted felon…because you don’t qualify..you are stupid.

to successfully finish a training course so that you are able to do a job; to have or achieve the necessary skills, etc.:
What are the requirements to vote in US elections?
You can vote in U.S. elections if you: Are a U.S. citizen Meet your state’s residency requirements Are 18 years old on or before Election Day Are registered to vote by your state’s voter registration deadline.

It sounds like there ‘s more then just age and citizenship to qualify for voting rights

You have not answered
I guess you can’t read. You just used the word “ qualifications “ for age, citizenship, residency…..Geesus, how many more do you need to be qualified ? Idiot, you need to pass a background check for FFL dealers, you must be a resident of the state and local for voting , you have to fill out a form…..age limits and locally, even more restrictions to qualify…..you’re posts are crazy.

wrong dummy. 10 years can’t regardless of how hard they try to pretend they can.

qual·i·fy
[ˈkwäləˌfī]

VERB
  1. be entitled to a particular benefit or privilege by fulfilling a necessary condition:
    "they do not qualify for compensation payments"
    synonyms:
    be eligible · meet the requirements · be entitled to · be allowed · be permitted
  2. become officially recognized as a practitioner of a particular profession or activity by satisfying the relevant conditions or requirements, typically by undertaking a course of study and passing examinations:
    "I've only just qualified" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    certified · certificated · chartered · licensed · professional · trained · fit·
    [more]
  3. make (a statement or assertion) less absolute; add reservations to:
    "she felt obliged to qualify her first short answer"
    synonyms:
    limited · conditional · restricted · bounded · contingent · circumscribed·
    [more]
OK so what rights do you have to prove you qualify for? The only one I know of is the right to vote and all that anyone has to do to exercise that right is not die before the age of 18

You still have never answered that question.

You also said that there isn't a single right that doesn't require qualifications and/or payments so which rights require payments?

I guess you can’t read. You just used the word “ qualifications “ for age, citizenship, residency…..Geesus, how many more do you need to be qualified ? Idiot, you need to pass a background check for FFL dealers, you must be a resident of the state and local for voting , you have to fill out a form…..age limits and locally, even more restrictions to qualify…..you’re posts are crazy.

Wrong again.

Reaching the age of majority and citizenship is only required for the right to vote.

Visitors from foreign countries are also protected under the Constitution

More made up shit because you sudden realized you’re full of shit. Oh, other then being a citizen or of a certain age. You just made that I said that….exception. up…idiot, age and citizenship are two of the qualifications for SOME of your rights. Ha ha
Ah, guess what iggi, those who aren’t, don’t qualify. You also have to provide proof of eligibility when registering to vote.

we can go through every right idiot, and they all apply only to qualifying persons. It’s the same as the majority opinion of Heller. He still has to qualify to have a handgun unlocked at home. He still needs to have a valid permit and register the fking hand gun.
No you are frantically moving the goal posts.

The Constitution doesn't protect the right to get a pension Idiot.

You said and I quote AGAIN

I guess you CAN’T name a right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for

And I can.

You do not have to pay for show any qualifications to practice religion or to engage in speech, or to be protected from illegal search and seizure, or to plea the 5th, or not to be submitted to cruel and unusual punishment etc

And I can.

You do not have to pay for show any qualifications to practice religion or to engage in speech, or to be protected from illegal search and seizure, or to plea the 5th, or not to be submitted to cruel and unusual punishment etc
You’re funny, how many references do you need ? You even stated you had to have private venues to avoid prosecution for free speech exceptions. Maybe you were home schooled. ALL YOUR RIGHTS ARE REGULATED AND ONLY THE QUALIFIED CAN PRACTICE THEM, DUFUS. And, you literally have to PAY to practice them at times. Hence the and/or if you could speak fucking English. It’s you who moved the bar when you suddenly declare age and residency exceptions. That’s all, go suck a lemon.

Reaching the age of majority and citizenship is only required for the right to vote.
So now, since you declared ALL of your rights are not qualified, you agree one does need qualification.

How about possessing a fire arm dufus ? Any age, residency requirements ? Bet your a$$. Free speech ? yes, none slanderous etc. are

And I can.

“For instance, children don't have the right to vote, own property, consent to medical treatment, sue or be sued, or enter into certain types of contracts.”
geesus, they can’t even attend public access places with age limitations.

You’re funny, how many references do you need ? You even stated you had to have private venues to avoid prosecution for free speech exceptions. Maybe you were home schooled. ALL YOUR RIGHTS ARE REGULATED AND ONLY THE QUALIFIED CAN PRACTICE THEM, DUFUS. And, you literally have to PAY to practice them at times. Hence the and/or if you could speak fucking English. It’s you who moved the bar when you suddenly declare age and residency exceptions. That’s all, go suck a lemon.
And how do you "qualify" to practice freedom of religion? How do you "qualify" for 4th 5th and 6th amendment rights?

And what rights do you have to pay for?

You still refuse to answer these questions

And how do you "qualify" to practice freedom of religion? How do you "qualify" for 4th 5th and 6th amendment rights?

And what rights do you have to pay for?

You still refuse to answer these questions
You can’t be serious. Both you as church goer and the church itself cannot operate without the claimed tax free status that both you and your religion enjoy. . Practicing religion means making donations or tithing to a tax free entity that any parishioner can enjoy.
SO, YOU CAN‘T EVEN practice devotion to a formal tax free religion unless they and you qualify.
“When you prepare your federal tax return, the IRS allows you to deductthe donations you make to churches. If your church operates solely for religious and educational purposes, your donation will QUALIFY for the tax deduction.”

Forget all that your formal church teaches and promotes. That too must be within the norms of social behavior to qualify.

Forum List

Back