DEFEND THE POLICE (Open Letter To Cops)

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Dear Officer,

You have defended us...now we will defend you.

Hang tough! Hold your head up high...and do your job with distinction (as usual).

We the people support you and thank you for your service. We haven't forgotten the times we called you and you WERE THERE!

Sure...the traffic tickets are a pain...but I can only blame myself for that :)

We will figure something out. I'm not sure what it is...but there is no way in hell we're going to leave you hanging out in the breeze!

Again...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! (you keep us from TEOTWAWKI)

Sincerely,
Thunk.

Dear Officer,

Hang tough! Hold your head up high...and do your job with distinction (as usual).

We the people support you and thank you for your service. We haven't forgotten the times we called you and you WERE THERE!

We will figure something out. I'm not sure what it is...but there is no way in hell we're going to leave you hanging out in the breeze!

Sincerely,
Thunk.
Thank you !!!! :thup:

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???
Because they killed a man in cold blood?

1591758803782.png
1591758942503.png

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

View attachment 348211 View attachment 348213

One man is NOT all of the police force you moron. It's just one man.

Relax ok?

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

"They" did not murder a man. One man murdered a man.

So shut your ignorant piehole till you can stop lying.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

It ain't one man - his three buddies didn't seem to object and its a continuing saga over decades.
With the whole world protesting every day since, this ain't the time for you sweet cheeks to be cock sucking & singing their praises!

1591760148166.png
1591760248406.png

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

Much appreciated. But, any cop will tell you, we get called all these things and worse every day.

You're just seeing a small sample of what cops put up with every time they're on the street.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

It ain't one man - his three buddies didn't seem to object and its a continuing saga over decades.
With the whole world protesting every day since, this ain't the time for you sweet cheeks to be cock sucking & singing their praises!

View attachment 348216 View attachment 348217

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

One cop, not all cops. After 911, were you stupid enough to believe that all Muslims were bad? How stupid does one have to be to push a moronic false narrative. Most police officers are good people, they do their job and it isn’t easy. So are you saying that those police officers at ground zero were all bad as well? I just am tired of ignorant idiots push narratives that have no truth in them.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

Maybe you need to educate yourself.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

Amen. Charlie Mike.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

There are over 800,000 police in the US. You know for one thing, they provide a whole lot of services at all hours of the day and night. They respond to accidents, assist ambulances and fire departments, respond to 911 calls all the time. Most of them join to help protect the public, not take lives. The actual statistics would bear this out, but I notice the left never bothers to look at the numbers when painting all police as bad.

When you say THEY killed a man in cold blood, your saying they all did it. How about the cops who pull people out of rivers or floods, donate their time to inner city kids as coaches or mentors?
Most cops try to talk down situations instead of escalating them... but the good cops never get play in the media. Its only these high profile cases.

We need to support the police. just get rid of the bad apples. You can start with the police unions and ask yourself about the agreements they have made in places like Minneapolis that allow cops to stay protected on the force even after they may have some really bad complaints against them.

Cops are a necessary evil.

Sure, more than a few have been known to lie, plant evidence, jump to conclusions, and to use unnecessary force.

But we have no choice.

This country is full of very, very, very bad people (as we saw last week on TV).

Just as we are forced to choose the lesser evil in our presidential elections, so, too, must we support the police as the lesser evil.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

Those were not only rookies but Chauvin was their training officer.
And one of them did tell him to let up.

Dear Officer,

Sincerely,
Thunk.

GOD BLESS the Police!

Why???

Relax ok?

The amazing thing about the dumb left wing bigots is that they love to stereotype

Forum List

Back