Defamation

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Has anyone ever dealt with defamation, such as idiots, lunatics, or disgusting or tactless individuals and underclass on social media?

I have before, I'm curious what anyone else's experience are.

Thankfully, the law as well as social media gives technical remedies for dealing with and legally tracking down defamers which wasn't around in the past times, or other archaic times; defamation still being criminal, rather than civil in some states.

Has anyone ever dealt with defamation, such as idiots, lunatics, or disgusting or tactless individuals and underclass on social media?

I have before, I'm curious what anyone else's experience are.

Thankfully, the law as well as social media gives technical remedies for dealing with and legally tracking down defamers which wasn't around in the past times, or other archaic times; defamation still being criminal, rather than civil in some states.
Oh we call that "America".

Liars and idiots posting defamation about someone on social media as a form of "revenge" for their own stupidity.
Think of social media as a grammar school playground and let it go....

Think of an arrogant self-absorbed nation with military occupational forces in 70% of the countries in the world, supporting 73% of the dictatorships in the world, "led" by an idiotic under-developed antisocial media grammar school playground fixated "president".

Liars and idiots posting defamation about someone on social media as a form of "revenge" for their own stupidity.
Think of social media as a grammar school playground and let it go....

Think of an arrogant self-absorbed nation with military occupational forces in 70% of the countries in the world, supporting 73% of the dictatorships in the world, "led" by an idiotic under-developed antisocial media grammar school playground fixated "president".
Like Obama?...who couldn't win a war against a bunch of ragamuffins....

I know that it can be a challenge sometimes, but in my opinion, attention should be appreciated when there are those out there who bust off their behinds to get some only to come up short still in one way if not another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It took this late beautiful precious gentleman 20 years to score his second top ten song.

Forum List

Back