"Decolonising" curriculums is all the rage now in education.

Another good reason to send their children to parochial schools.
And its another reason why liberals are so opposed to school choice

it threatens their access to children and denies them the oppertunity for lib brainwashing in the public schools

For about the 10th time, there is no lib brainwashing in schools outside the systems with liberal governments. How many times do you have to be told before you believe? Do you honestly think liberals have control of school districts in conservative states? They don't and no "brainwashing" occurs.

it threatens their access to children and denies them the oppertunity for lib brainwashing in the public schools

For about the 10th time, there is no lib brainwashing in schools outside the systems with liberal governments. How many times do you have to be told before you believe? Do you honestly think liberals have control of school districts in conservative states? They don't and no "brainwashing" occurs.

uhm....... right now the pixilated donkey is ALL THE RAGE. It seems to be having a universal USA appeal------INTERSECTIONALLY (watevah da hell that means) outside of plane geometry

No, but they are used in most of the rest of the country, just not in Libtardia.
Physically printing the books is not the same as writing the information in the books

and liberals control the information inside the books that children study from

No, but they are used in most of the rest of the country, just not in Libtardia.
Physically printing the books is not the same as writing the information in the books

Why are you such a fucking asshole? Nothing you say is true! The authors of the textbooks are usually college professors in their respective areas, and their work is reviewed by teachers in the schools themselves. I participated in reviews of several math textbooks in my career, and those texts were approved by the state board of education. So go ahead and tell me I am lying. You don't know how any of this works and continue to spout bullshit, even when you are proven wrong. Why don't you learn instead of being a dick?

Why are you such a fucking asshole? Nothing you say is true! The authors of the textbooks are usually college professors in their respective areas, and their work is reviewed by teachers in the schools themselves. I participated in reviews of several math textbooks in my career, and those texts were approved by the state board of education. So go ahead and tell me I am lying. You don't know how any of this works and continue to spout bullshit, even when you are proven wrong. Why don't you learn instead of being a dick?
Elementary can be different from middle and high, states can be different and we do't know if unions have opinion on the texts they use. Your experiences do not mean it is a mandate everywhere.

right-----but RIGHT NOW----and counting-----the
Knights of Columbus and The Daughters of the
American Revolution are progressively LOSING
GRIP. You haven't noticed? I have hope---some
catholic leaders have decided that Kamala is anti-catholic. I just found out that Biden's heritage is
Irish catholic ???? but his superficial practice thereof has been called into question. Getting back to Kamala---she attacks some issues close to the catholic heart----very pro-choice and marriage of any kind.
At the risk of being a bit HYPOCRITICAL----I actually hope that the catholic vote SWINGS right ----sign me "erstwhile registered democrat"

Elementary can be different from middle and high, states can be different and we do't know if unions have opinion on the texts they use. Your experiences do not mean it is a mandate everywhere.
Unions have no input on texts. Elementary schools don't even use textbooks anymore in my school systems. None of my three grandkids use textbooks. I didn't use a textbook in teaching math either. They are expensive and wasteful because kids destroy them.

Why are you such a fucking asshole?
Golly teach

I hope you dont use that language around the little kiddies trapped in your classroom
You act like an asshole, you get called an asshole, you fucking jerk! I was a sailor first, so I know how to cuss when needed. Any teacher using language like that would be fired immediately. It is too bad you failed to learn anything in your lifetime except lies.

I work for the US Army now around other veterans of all branches.

I was a sailor first, so I know how to cuss when needed.
You mean such as when people you cant control dare to disagree with you

but big bad sailors dont have to worry about that in the classrooms where the children cant fight back

Do you have any idea how any fights I broke up during my career? Yes, I was a big bad sailor and my counterpart was an ex-Army Ranger. We made one hell of a team. My son's and daughter-in-law's favorite English teacher was an Army Green Beret.

but big bad sailors dont have to worry about that in the classrooms where the children cant fight back

Do you have any idea how any fights I broke up during my career? Yes, I was a big bad sailor and my counterpart was an ex-Army Ranger. We made one hell of a team. My son's and daughter-in-law's favorite English teacher was an Army Green Beret.
I’m not interested in your war stories about facing down dangerous children

as for the liberal domination of education you can deceive yourself but not the rest of us

and the product sucks

after decades of miseducation in the public schools the most recent generation of graduates are pathetic

I’m not interested in your war stories about facing down dangerous children

as for the liberal domination of education you can deceive yourself but not the rest of us

and the product sucks

after decades of miseducation in the public schools the most recent generation of graduates are pathetic
The most recent generation of graduates include my daughter and all of her cousins. My daughter is a US Army Captain in logistics. One of her cousins performs maintenance on Trident ballistic missiles and is a National Guardsman. Another is a maintenance technician for the F-35B and a member of the Marine Corps. Another cousin is an engineer for a construction company building high-rise buildings in Dallas, TX. My daughter and the engineer cousin have college degrees from major universities. The other two are still working on their degrees.

Tell me again how the product sucks? How are you determining that?

I’m happy that there are exceptions

but the masked marxists rioting in the streets are examples of the liberal education system also

and more successful examples from the lib teachers point of view

but the masked marxists rioting in the streets are examples of the liberal education system also

They are from liberal dominated school districts in your liberal dominated large cities and states like NY, CA and similar blue states. When are you going to push the "I believe" button instead of spreading bullshit with a broad brush?

They are from liberal dominated school districts in your liberal dominated large cities and states like NY, CA and similar blue states. When are you going to push the "I believe" button instead of spreading bullshit with a broad brush?
Tell me about your educational background.

it threatens their access to children and denies them the oppertunity [sic] for lib brainwashing in the public schools

For about the 10th time, there is no lib brainwashing in schools outside the systems with liberal governments. ...

Not even there, for the vastly greatest part.

Unions have no input on texts. Elementary schools don't even use textbooks anymore in my school systems. None of my three grandkids use textbooks. I didn't use a textbook in teaching math either. They are expensive and wasteful because kids destroy them.

The trend is toward providing students with devices that have all texts and relevant material and assignments downloaded in the first place.

Forum List

Back