Fairfax tells parents to quit teaching their children

I think the teachers union and public schools see their monopoly on our kids propagandized education slipping away....Trump is going to push to see to it that education dollars from the feds go to parents and follows the student not schools....so if a poverty stricken family is afraid to send their kid to a gangland public school they can go private.....or charter.....good education in a safe environment....Trump puts people first....not government agencies....

I think the teachers union and public schools see their monopoly on our kids propagandized education slipping away....Trump is going to push to see to it that education dollars from the feds go to parents and follows the student not schools....so if a poverty stricken family is afraid to send their kid to a gangland public school they can go private.....or charter.....good education in a safe environment....Trump puts people first....not government agencies....
Education dollars from the feds only goes to poor students and those exceptional ed students. 90% of students would not see a dime and the others would not have enough to pay for private schooling. 90% of public education dollars comes from state and local taxes. I'm sorry but on this topic Trump is pissing into the wind. He is getting some bad advice.

Education dollars from the feds only goes to poor students and those exceptional ed students. 90% of students would not see a dime and the others would not have enough to pay for private schooling. 90% of public education dollars comes from state and local taxes. I'm sorry but on this topic Trump is pissing into the wind. He is getting some bad advice.
You would have benefited greatly by watching Trumps forum with educators yesterday....the push to get dollars and school choice to parents in poor neighborhoods is something Trump ran on....I know you read the BS from the Teachers union pamphlets and fall for every word but frankly your way doesn't work anymore....school choice is needed in America...anyone standing in its way will get run over.....

You would have benefited greatly by watching Trumps forum with educators yesterday....the push to get dollars and school choice to parents in poor neighborhoods is something Trump ran on....I know you read the BS from the Teachers union pamphlets and fall for every word but frankly your way doesn't work anymore....school choice is needed in America...anyone standing in its way will get run over.....
I am telling you the truth. I have a Master's degree in Educational Leadership and I know how schools are funded. One of the professors I had is the country's leading expert on school finance. He has testified in court cases all over this country regarding school financing. You, and the sources you cite, on the other hand, are apparently full of shit!

expert on school finance
With the mess our schools are in both lower and upper education that declaration is laughable at best......expert in school finance???? please...tell your friend to find a different occupation....the kids will be better off.....

I am telling you the truth. I have a Master's degree in Educational Leadership and I know how schools are funded. One of the professors I had is the country's leading expert on school finance. He has testified in court cases all over this country regarding school financing. You, and the sources you cite, on the other hand, are apparently full of shit!
So can we call you Master, or would that be inverse racism ?

At least until the Corona Panic is officially over. Apparently, the virus zeroes in on children receiving knowledge.

What was once one of the best systems in the country has gone full Commie.

Another in the pile of excellent reasons to get your kids out of the public system.

expert on school finance
With the mess our schools are in both lower and upper education that declaration is laughable at best......expert in school finance???? please...tell your friend to find a different occupation....the kids will be better off.....
He was the President of a state University and testified in court cases which forced legislatures to equalize funding in school districts. Again, you are full of shit!

expert on school finance
He was the President of a state University and testified in court cases which forced legislatures to equalize funding in school districts. Again, you are full of shit!
Oh another shinning example of a failed man...how much does it cost to attend his school for a semester?.....you are getting him in deeper....

expert on school finance
Oh another shinning example of a failed man...how much does it cost to attend his school for a semester?.....you are getting him in deeper....
Yeah, that GED of yours is really impressive, fucktard!

Something nobody is talking about (which caused the concern noted in the OP) is that some of the students will diligently keep up with their studies.

Then, when they go back to school, the other half of the class will be found not to have kept up; indeed, they have fallen back from where they were in March and need refresher instruction. The ones who keep up will be extremely bored for the foreseeable future.

This is not a good thing.

Something nobody is talking about (which caused the concern noted in the OP) is that some of the students will diligently keep up with their studies.

Then, when they go back to school, the other half of the class will be found not to have kept up; indeed, they have fallen back from where they were in March and need refresher instruction. The ones who keep up will be extremely bored for the foreseeable future.

This is not a good thing.

Indeed. They will need to pull out the dummies and put them in separate remedial classes, which actually used to be the normal, accepted process.

No rational parent would disadvantage their own kid for the sake of some touchy-feely politically-driven education program.

expert on school finance
Yeah, that GED of yours is really impressive, fucktard!
That didn't answer my question...what does it cost to attend this so called school finance experts school?...you don't want to tell me because it makes you and your friend look like a couple of failed clowns.....if he is such an expert in school finance wouldn't his school be affordable?...Buuuaaahahahahahaha too easy Admiral....

Forum List

Back