Decimated al Qaeda Captures Mosul & Tikrit Iraq

And 150 of 500 ones Bu sh released.

Henry, are you really a neo-con? Do you really believe the return of Jesus is imminent?

We can't let people like you anywhere near the levers of power in government: we have suffered so much already from folks who think like you.

I will vote Rand Paul if I get the chance.

Somehow the above seems to suggest surprise that "decimate" means to reduce by 10% and that trading five terrorist master strategists for one or any number of Americans makes sense. Unless, of course, one is hoping to see some major new attack in order to bring perhaps full blown martial law.

Perhaps you'd like to be appointed Obama's czar in charge of sending people you or He don't like to a gulag? After all, you are making a passionate case for that sort of thing.

We don't know if we're seeing in Virginia a rising star or a flash in the pan. I have the patience to wait it out a bit. Meanwhile it is a little disconcerting to see such a prominent Marxist express an interest in Mr. Paul. Makes one question his credentials. But since those of tender years are not allowed up the basement stairs to vote there seems little with which to feel concern.

Last edited:
These people are a stain on the planet. Yes, religious fanatics. And what's hilarious is YOU LIKE WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!

You could care less about all of the murder and genocide that's taking place.

Link or stfu asshole.

We have drones, we have cruise missiles... we should use them.

Our soldiers can be used much more intelligently than sending them to die in the hellhole that is the middle east.

Yup. al Qaeda has been decimated. And they just captured another Iraqi city.

2014-06-11T112559Z_1_LYNXMPEA5A0E2_RTROPTP_2_IRAQ-SECURITY.JPG

By Ghazwan Hassan

TIKRIT Iraq (Reuters) - Sunni rebels from an al Qaeda splinter group overran the Iraqi city of Tikrit on Wednesday and closed in on the biggest oil refinery in the country, making further gains in their rapid military advance against the Shi'ite-led government in Baghdad.

The threat to the Baiji refinery comes after militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) seized the northern city of Mosul, advancing their aim of creating a Sunni Caliphate straddling the border between Iraq and Syria.

The fall of Mosul, Iraq's second biggest city, is a blow to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's attempts to defeat the militants, who have seized territory in Iraq over the past year following the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

About 500,000 Iraqis have fled Mosul, home to 2 million people, and the surrounding province, many seeking safety in the autonomous Kurdistan region.

Having also taken two small towns north of Baghdad, Dhiluiya and Yathrib, the insurgents are in control of between 10 and 15 pct of Iraqi territory, excluding Kurdistan, and have led many Iraqis to fear they have the capital, Baghdad, in their sights.

Security sources said ISIL militants on Wednesday drove more than 60 vehicles into Tikrit, the home town of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, which lies about 100 miles (160 km) north of Baghdad.

The militants occupied the provincial government headquarters and raised the black flag of ISIL.

Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

There was no ISIL or al quida in Iraq until bush the lesser said "bring it on" , so now because of that little born again half wit Iraq is worse now then with Saddam

cp-kotc.jpg

I counter your ignorant response with; How much more blood will be spilled elsewhere once al Qaeda has their own country or countries? These fuckers were able to plan 911 from tents in the desert.

Just imagine a world war that nobody escapes from. You won't be able to watch Honey Boo Boo or Duck Dynasty, because it will spread here as well. You won't be able to afford the electricity.

Obama wants unrest in the Middle East to drive up the price of oil. He doesn't care that it will be worse than that.

You forgot to tell me how much more blood and money we should waste there.

Keep in mind China, Russia, and all the other countries you don't like will be getting fat while we fight a bunch of religious lunatics, completely surrounded by other religious lunatics.

The problem is there is no good options. There's only poor options and extremely terrible options.

These people are a stain on the planet. Yes, religious fanatics. And what's hilarious is YOU SEEM TO LIKE WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!! You support them with your silence on the matter and complaining about what was done is just another form of facilitation.

Hastag this bs. Everyone has forgotten about those girls now because they've moved on. Kidnapping girls is just a symptom of the evil that is going on all over that part of the world. The ramification of doing nothing is worse than what you so greatly despise. You just figure as long as it doesn't effect you personally, it doesn't matter. But it won't be long before it will effect everything in your life.

You ignorant tools literally make me sick to my stomach.

Sooooo....back to Iraq then?

These people are a stain on the planet. Yes, religious fanatics. And what's hilarious is YOU LIKE WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!

Link or stfu asshole.

Our soldiers can be used much more intelligently than sending them to die in the hellhole that is the middle east.

Link for what?

Are you saying that there is no ethnic cleansing going on in Africa and the Middle East.

Why don't you look it up on the net.

It was going on the moment we left Iraq. It has been going on in the Sudan for years. Boko Haram is just a byproduct of this. Because nothing was done about it, it spread.

So, remind me just how concerned you remain about those missing Christian girls.

Drones and cruise missiles, cram them up your backside.

You forgot to tell me how much more blood and money we should waste there.

Keep in mind China, Russia, and all the other countries you don't like will be getting fat while we fight a bunch of religious lunatics, completely surrounded by other religious lunatics.

The problem is there is no good options. There's only poor options and extremely terrible options.

These people are a stain on the planet. Yes, religious fanatics. And what's hilarious is YOU SEEM TO LIKE WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!! You support them with your silence on the matter and complaining about what was done is just another form of facilitation.

Hastag this bs. Everyone has forgotten about those girls now because they've moved on. Kidnapping girls is just a symptom of the evil that is going on all over that part of the world. The ramification of doing nothing is worse than what you so greatly despise. You just figure as long as it doesn't effect you personally, it doesn't matter. But it won't be long before it will effect everything in your life.

You ignorant tools literally make me sick to my stomach.

Sooooo....back to Iraq then?

Sorry, but this time there's no do-overs.

It's too late now.

By Ghazwan Hassan

TIKRIT Iraq (Reuters) - Sunni rebels from an al Qaeda splinter group overran the Iraqi city of Tikrit on Wednesday and closed in on the biggest oil refinery in the country, making further gains in their rapid military advance against the Shi'ite-led government in Baghdad.

The threat to the Baiji refinery comes after militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) seized the northern city of Mosul, advancing their aim of creating a Sunni Caliphate straddling the border between Iraq and Syria.

The fall of Mosul, Iraq's second biggest city, is a blow to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's attempts to defeat the militants, who have seized territory in Iraq over the past year following the withdrawal of U.S. forces.

About 500,000 Iraqis have fled Mosul, home to 2 million people, and the surrounding province, many seeking safety in the autonomous Kurdistan region.

Having also taken two small towns north of Baghdad, Dhiluiya and Yathrib, the insurgents are in control of between 10 and 15 pct of Iraqi territory, excluding Kurdistan, and have led many Iraqis to fear they have the capital, Baghdad, in their sights.

Security sources said ISIL militants on Wednesday drove more than 60 vehicles into Tikrit, the home town of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, which lies about 100 miles (160 km) north of Baghdad.

The militants occupied the provincial government headquarters and raised the black flag of ISIL.

I've heard 30,000 Iraqi troops ran from about 800 insurgents?
Does that sound possible, to you?

Link or stfu asshole.

Link for what?

Are you saying that there is no ethnic cleansing going on in Africa and the Middle East.

It was going on the moment we left Iraq. It has been going on in the Sudan for years. Boko Haram is just a byproduct of this. Because nothing was done about it, it spread.

So, remind me just how concerned you remain about those missing Christian girls.

Sounds like you've got a fever... and the ONLY cure is more cowb--- I mean BLOOD OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS! TONS OF IT!!!

By Ghazwan Hassan

There was no ISIL or al quida in Iraq until bush the lesser said "bring it on" , so now because of that little born again half wit Iraq is worse now then with Saddam

cp-kotc.jpg

Thanks to Obama, sure.

It was pretty much over with till that spineless prick decided Iraq was too much of an albatross to deal with.

Obama never does anything that's tough.

He just abuses the hell out of Americans and laughs about it every chance he gets.

Link or stfu asshole.

Link for what?

Sounds like you've got a fever... and the ONLY cure is more cowb--- I mean BLOOD OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS! TONS OF IT!!!

I love it when libtards cry over dead soldiers.

It is so disingenuous.

Link for what?

I love it when libtards cry over dead soldiers.

It is so disingenuous.

Wow get over yourself :rolleyes:

CUT AND RUN CLUELESS obama HAS LOST EVERYTHING GAINED BY OUT TROOPS IM IRAQ AND NOW HE DOES THE SAME IN AFGAN. ALL THOSE LIVES AND BILLIONS OF $$$ WASTED!!! NOW HOW LONG BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER 9/11 TYPE ATTACK???

America needs to COMPLETELY ween itself off of anything that has to do with the middle east. If those people want all that sand and drought to use as an arena to kill each other in the name of Allah why not let them?

I would agree with you, but one problem remains.......Obama has made us even more dependent on their oil, so doing so is extremely retarded.

That's pretty much you in a nutshell. :eusa_angel:

CUT AND RUN CLUELESS obama HAS LOST EVERYTHING GAINED BY OUT TROOPS IM IRAQ AND NOW HE DOES THE SAME IN AFGAN. ALL THOSE LIVES AND BILLIONS OF $$$ WASTED!!! NOW HOW LONG BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER 9/11 TYPE ATTACK???

These ingrates think it'll never happen as long as a Democrap is in the White House.

After all, Global Climate Change is the big threat.

Taking our guns is the big issue.

Fuck the VA, fuck keeping our borders secure, fuck our energy needs.

So many idiots.......so little time.

Forum List

Back