Debt Ceiling Threats Not a Winning Formula

He said he will NOT allow you to use this as a hammer to kill the country with

what you going to do about it?

fight to keep Obama from getting elected again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now go home and cry because this weapon is no longer in your hands to kill this country with

I've come to the conclusion that most people don't actually understand what the debt ceiling is, which is why they seem so convinced that not raising it will be good for the country.

Tea party people have proven that over and over here by saying really dumb stuff

Notice how obsessed TM is and how fast she replies? I'll bet she has two screens open so she can spew faster. You barely hit post and her reply is there. Loon! And you can't get much faster than my connection.

I've come to the conclusion that most people don't actually understand what the debt ceiling is, which is why they seem so convinced that not raising it will be good for the country.

We're in a horrific situation. Our "leaders" (cough) don't appear to be serious about debt reduction, no one is serious about entitlement reform, and now some crazies in the GOP are trying to commit political suicide to make a point. They're evidently willing to hand things over to the Democrats by hanging their hats on simplistic absolutism instead of using a more pragmatic approach.

I don't know how we pull out of this dive.

Don't acuse people of being ignorant - if you keep repeating crap you think people will believe it. The debt ceiling is the only leverage left!

Forum List

Back