Debt Ceiling Pool

How long till the GOP agrees to the debt ceiling increase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If only you have given a shit about the debt under the last POTUS you might have some credibility in this area.

But as it is you have post whining about the debt ceiling during the Obama years and are totally silent on it during the Trump years and now you care again.

Weird

If only you have given a shit about the debt under the last POTUS you might have some credibility in this area.

But as it is you have post whining about the debt ceiling during the Obama years and are totally silent on it during the Trump years and now you care again.

Weird
Obozo doubled the national debt. He added more than all previous presidents--------Combined. Did you care about it then? Duh, no.

I think the Republicans will band together and refuse to raise the debt ceiling

But after the Stock Market crashes and their wealthy patrons revolt, their resolve will crack. It always does

I give it till February

Obozo doubled the national debt. He added more than all previous presidents--------Combined. Did you care about it then? Duh, no.

Yes, I did. Even though you are incorrect, but you are close.

It is one of the reasons I rank him in the worst 5 presidents ever.

I think the Republicans will band together and refuse to raise the debt ceiling
But after the Stock Market crashes and their wealthy patrons revolt, their resolve will crack. It always does
I give it till February
I'll take that bet. The crap won't hit the impeller until May-June. So the real dog-fights lie in May.
The stock market can crash, it crashes all the time, especially when the Fed is raising rates.
The Debt Limit fight will put a halt to inflation and easy money. The Fed might even lower rates?

Wealthy GOP patrons know we can't keep spending and adding to the $32T DEBT.

So, how long will the GOP drag out the Debt Ceiling debate before agreeing to it like we all know they will?

IDK but they really have until sometime in June before it becomes a real issue as opposed to a technical one.

So that means that it can't ever happen?

Thanks!
Sure it can, about five minutes after the total collapse of this political and financial house of cards. Until then it’s party time.
1EFCA23C-682A-4ACD-A0BB-9775F9FAADEC.jpeg

Weird
The last president had to rebuild from the Obama train wreck.... Biden has fucked everything up.... take a look around biden voter and see what you have helped to cause... all the homeless shut down businesses and poverty... all on morons like you that have lifetime TDS.....

Weird

And ditto.

Forum List

Back