debates?

lol National Review is a dead rag since the demise of William Buckley. They're a bunch of worn out Reaganauts who still think King George III is still alive and hiding out in South America plotting our demise.

Here. I'm going to be more than fair. But pay attention to the very last paragraph of the article.

Right, Handjerkoff, your idea of being fair: I actually WATCHED the program closely---- you read an article about it written with heavy negative spin by a severely, heavily biased Trump-TDSer telling you what YOU want to hear. See! This severely afflicted Trump-hater doesn't like Trump, too! Boo Hoo.

Dude, you continually reinvent 'Stupid.'

Osborn.png

But then, what can you expect from a group of people continuously vile going around claiming others are, people who go around continuously making idiotic remarks calling OTHER people stupid, people continuously putting others down claiming all Trump does is offend people! :auiqs.jpg:

wpid-dog_14_yt0002_01_p.jpg

Woof

Reporter: "how long have you spent on debate prep?"

Trump: "i'm running the country"

how many? 3? dates time etc.?length?

Sept. 29 Fox 9PM-10:30 Chris Wallace
Oct. 7 VP
Oct. 15 2nd debate
Oct. 22 3rd debate

think wallace will ask creepy joe why he touches little girls?

He better. I would. Let's not forget all the women who have complained as well.

Then there is the matter of his and his son Hunter's untoward activities with China and Ukraine, Joe's plagiarism, overt LIES, etc.

Forum List

Back