Debates between Trump and Biden - Q & A on what Networks?

How many debates will there be between Biden & Trump, and on which networks?

• More than 3 debates

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Less than 3 debates

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • zero debates

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • On any of the networks, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FXN, MSNBC as negotiated

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Only on FXN or no debates

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Only on CNN with agreed upon moderators

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Looking at the potential debates between Biden and Trump as decisive, how will they be arranged?
What networks will they be on? How many will there be? Who decides?
Does everyone expect them to be fair, or will Biden get the questions on a "cheat sheet"?

What questions would you submit to the moderators for either candidate?

There are currently no debates scheduled for Trump v Biden....

2020 Presidential Election Calendar

These guys setup the debates, but what happens if the candidates disagree??
Commission on Presidential Debates

Last edited:
Looking at the potential debates between Biden and Trump as decisive, how will they be arranged?
Does everyone expect them to be fair, or will Biden get the questions on a "cheat sheet"?

HOW does it matter "what network they're on", if they're on?

What am I missing here? Are there private networks?

OK, its not the viewership I'm referring to.
Its the moderators, their questions, and the "fake news" agenda and bias that might sway the election.
Is Fox News more "pro-Trump"?
Are the other networks more "pro-Biden"?

Can Trump avoid that Megyn Kelly question again?

Megyn Kelly and the question that changed her life forever

I'd like to see a debate panel featuring Megyn Kelly, Mika Brzezinski, Heidi Cruz, Carly Fiorina, and his two ex-wives.

All wearing red.

Now you're getting it.
If you are Joe Biden you'd want those, and add in Trump Haters Nicole Wallace, Bill Maher and (unemployed) Chris Matthews.

p.s ex-wives? Ivanka still loves him, and Marla is fine too. So no ex-wives. Maybe Stormy for eye-candy?

Its the moderators, their questions, and the "fake news" agenda and bias that might sway the election.

Sure, but they can't get away with that in a debate.

Not sure if everyone is aware of this but presidential debates are strictly controlled by the Duopoly. Literally. They wrested control from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters (remember them?) decades ago and formed a bullshit entity called the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which jointly sets the rules for who moderates, what the format is, what the questions are, what the questions are not, and who can be kept out because their third party threatens the hegemony of Duopoly. So let's be clear about who's in charge of this gig. It sure ain't the networks.

I'd start with "Joe, what state are you in?"..... "you only have 15 more seconds sir".... "no, the state of confusion is not an acceptable answer..."

"Moving on, Joe congratulations on the new grand-daughter.... I'm sure you and your deadbeat crackhead son are proud.... can you, in your own words, describe which countries you were selling access to the White House in pay-for-play schemes. We'll spot you Ukraine and China..... which other countries were you shaking down for millions?"

p.s ex-wives? Ivanka still loves him, and Marla is fine too. So no ex-wives. Maybe Stormy for eye-candy?

I wooden be too sure about that. Stormy wasn't raped anyway.

How 'bout Tiffany Trump? I bet they could put her on the panel and he wouldn't even recognize her.

Not sure if everyone is aware of this but presidential debates are strictly controlled by the Duopoly. Literally. They wrested control from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters (remember them?) decades ago and formed a bullshit entity called the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which jointly sets the rules for who moderates, what the format is, what the questions are, what the questions are not, and who can be kept out because their third party threatens the hegemony of Duopoly. So let's be clear about who's in charge of this gig.

I didn't know about the Commission, thanks! I added that into the OP.
If Trump is good at anything its controlling outcomes for Commissions like for Presidential Debates.
That should be a major battle.

I wooden be too sure about that. Stormy wasn't raped anyway.

How 'bout Tiffany Trump? I bet they could put her on the panel and he wouldn't even recognize her.
Uhh, she was at the state of the union. ;)

Welcome to the 2020 Presidential debates on Fox News, I'm your host Sean Hannity...

Welcome to the 2020 Presidential debates on Fox News, I'm your host Sean Hannity...

That's what I would expect if Trump had his way.
The Commission on Presidential Debates look to be in-charge of the debates, so I'm not sure FXN will get any debate??

Not sure if everyone is aware of this but presidential debates are strictly controlled by the Duopoly. Literally. They wrested control from the nonpartisan League of Women Voters (remember them?) decades ago and formed a bullshit entity called the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which jointly sets the rules for who moderates, what the format is, what the questions are, what the questions are not, and who can be kept out because their third party threatens the hegemony of Duopoly. So let's be clear about who's in charge of this gig.

I didn't know about the Commission, thanks! I added that into the OP.
If Trump is good at anything its controlling outcomes for Commissions like for Presidential Debates.
That should be a major battle.

The Duopoly controls that, jointly. An individual doesn't.
I'm sure Rump will lean on the RP with his usual shit but the other half of the commission is the DP.

But yes, that's crucial info they don't want us to know. Duopoly über alles. That's one reason we'll never see a third party threaten them.

I'd say you are missing a spine.

Forum List

Back