Debate "moderators"

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

It has calmed down a lot since the first 30 minutes of the debate.

• Banned
I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

Because the idiot moderators are trying to make this as boring as possible

So you want to listen to drivel about pussy talk and deleted emails?

I want to hear the arguments play out. Both candidates claim the other is an evil monster... let's see who fucking comes out on top! Why are there "moderators" there interrupting them?
FOXNews sucks from the tit of progressive career politicians… Fact
Lol

• Banned
I want to hear the arguments play out. Both candidates claim the other is an evil monster... let's see who fucking comes out on top! Why are there "moderators" there interrupting them?
FOXNews sucks from the tit of progressive career politicians… Fact
Lol
What in the flying fuck?

:puke:

• Banned

So you want to listen to drivel about pussy talk and deleted emails?
I want to see their mettle. Not the stupid moderator questions.

Agreed. 2 minutes to answer complex questions simply isn't enough time. Kind of makes the whole thing pointless.
If we insist on moderators, and so there are going to be constant interruptions and people speaking out of turn, their mics should at least be shut off when it's not their turn. Since the people in charge of these "debates" are so concerned with keeping up this fucking charade.

Agreed. 2 minutes to answer complex questions simply isn't enough time. Kind of makes the whole thing pointless.

But they aren't spending the 2 minutes to answer the questions anyway.

I believe the next debate the moderators should be Samuel L. Jackson and Vince McMahon and Hillary and Donald are in a steel cage in mud!

They had all the questions pre-selected by the hildabeast… Fact
I think the moderators were all part of the hildabeast's fan club.

I think the moderators are wanting cabinet jobs... no doubt

It's sickening how much the moderators are catering and drooling over the hildabeast

FOXNews might as well campaign for the fucking bitch... lol

Forum List

Back