Debate "moderators"

Agreed. 2 minutes to answer complex questions simply isn't enough time. Kind of makes the whole thing pointless.

But they aren't spending the 2 minutes to answer the questions anyway.
Fox news is in the tank for the Hildabeast

lol, what????
They were all creampuff questions for the Hildabeast they've always been for her… Fact
Neither Anderson Cooper or Martha Raditiz work for Fox News. You should have been paying attention.

Agreed. 2 minutes to answer complex questions simply isn't enough time. Kind of makes the whole thing pointless.

lol, what????
They were all creampuff questions for the Hildabeast they've always been for her… Fact
Neither Anderson Cooper or Martha Raditiz work for Fox News. You should have been paying attention.
That's exactly my point, CNN, FOXNews or whoever they're all in the tank for the Hildabeast

I want to see their mettle. Not the stupid moderator questions.

Presidents don't make decisions on the cuff. They have to make a well informed, well thought response after days, weeks, or even months of discussion. A good debater doesn't really say anything about the candidate's ability to lead.

lol, what????
That's exactly my point, CNN, FOXNews or whoever they're all in the tank for the Hildabeast
But you specified Fox for no good reason. Can you cite an unbiased credible news outlet? It would give us some insight as to what media you rely too n and consider fair.

lol, what????
But you specified Fox for no good reason. Can you cite an unbiased credible news outlet? It would give us some insight as to what media you rely too n and consider fair.
I said there's no difference between fox CNN NBC CBS they're all in the fucking tank for the Hildabeast

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

It has calmed down a lot since the first 30 minutes of the debate.
Because the idiot moderators are trying to make this as boring as possible
No it is because the idiot moderators are trying their best to protect the Hildabeast

I mean shit... they each have specific things they want to talk about, and literally NOBODY cares about the superfluous nonsense the cuckhold moderators keep trying to steer them towards.

It has calmed down a lot since the first 30 minutes of the debate.
Because the idiot moderators are trying to make this as boring as possible
No it is because the idiot moderators are trying their best to protect the Hildabeast
Aw poor baby :itsok:

lol, what????
I said there's no difference between fox CNN NBC CBS they're all in the fucking tank for the Hildabeast
Let's copy, cut and paste in order to get an answer.

Can you cite an unbiased credible news outlet? It would give us some insight as to what media you rely too n and consider fair.

Let's copy, cut and paste in order to get an answer.

Can you cite an unbiased credible news outlet? It would give us some insight as to what media you rely too n and consider fair.
There is no such thing as "network news" that's unbiased, they're all biased for the career politician...

Forum List

Back