Debate Magnets They Ain’t

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Bernie is making a big mistake on this:

On Sunday night, in the middle of this three-day weekend and shortly after the Steelers-Broncos playoff game, the three remaining Democratic candidates for president will hold another debate.

If you ask progressive supporters of Bernie Sanders, this is because Democratic Party officials have made the cynical calculation that their chosen candidate, Hillary Clinton, will sail more smoothly to her coronation as nominee if they minimize voters' chances to compare her to her rivals. Holding relatively few debates in out-of-the-way time slots, when most people have better things to do than watch pols yapping, is one way of keeping the party's primary season off the radar.

Dems' hiding debates backfires on Hillary Clinton
By Washington Examiner • 1/16/16 12:01 AM

Dem plan to hide debates for Hillary is backfiring

Hillary, and the DNC, decided it would be a disaster if the public found out that more TV viewers would rather watch pledge week on Public Television than watch a Democrat debate. Bernie’s mistake is in thinking voters want to watch him more than they want to watch Hillary. If he had any brains he would blame her for being afraid of low prime time ratings without actually blowing his own horn. Let’s face it, neither one is a debate magnet.

Incidentally, I had to look up the other guy’s name. It is Martin O’Malley in the event you did know before I told you. I know nothing about the guy, but I’m pretty sure he has to pay his loved ones to watch.

If I had to take Mrs. BJ or The Bern, I will take The Bern in a New York minute.

If Ds nominate Mrs. BJ, it will be further proof the party is entirely owned and controlled by the .1%.

Forum List

Back