debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

I can't beleive that TD did not get the Jeffery Herf reference.

By the way I chose him for a reason.

I knew your side would go "OMG He's a Jew". You non Jew fuck ups always fascinate me.

You just proved it. Sadly you dumb fucks, He was once upon a time anti Israel. He considers himself a liberal hawk.

You people are so stupid.

So what exactly do you want him to take responcibility for, as far as I can see he has been the respocible one so far in this so called debate. He has addressed the concerns of TD in a timely fasion and been more then patient in waiting for her answers of witch she has only provided one, and that was after he asked it at least 3 times !!!

Why should I respond to off topics in the bull ring?

What? Do you want me to answer if I floss? or If I love spring time?

The questions have nothing to do with the topic.

Sounds to me as if he has reduced you to a raving lunatic, he has won the debate hands down face it girl you lose.

Now you tell me how are questions such as the following off topic.

1 )
A ) define Islam ( something you didn't know untill he fed you the answer )
B ) define historical connection ( something you were either unable or unwilling to do )

2 ) provide numbers to support your contentions regarding the vast number of muslims that supported Hitler.

3 ) detail the vast propaganda enterprise that the Nazis abd al-Hussani sp were suppose to undertake to influence Islam. ( which you have promised to do for the last 2 days and have failed to do. )

4 ) Discuss the historical connection between the Nazis and the English People which according to you should have been established by the vast propoganda effort ( see 3 above ) undertaken by the Nazis and Lord Haw Haw

Also since you have claimed that this is a formal debate at least 3 times please show me where in Roberts Rules of Order, The governing instrument on formal debates, where it is written that it is all right to threaten, demean, and otherwise insult your opponant.

I hope that Seal does not respond . You are simply put a LOON

Last edited:
What a raging lunatic. I thought she was normal for a second and now she's trying to divert attention and claim Patrick is a non Jew '****' up. You would regret your statements if you actually are trying to prove yourself to be credible. This now just seems like a stage setup to rant at people and call them Jew haters. Of course........:cool:

Why should I respond to off topics in the bull ring?

What? Do you want me to answer if I floss? or If I love spring time?

The questions have nothing to do with the topic.

Sounds to me as if he has reduced you to a raving lunatic, he has won the debate hands down face it girl you lose.

Seal won...? td's a raving lunatic...?

I just now reread the whole thing... I'm not seein' that...

there's absolutely nothing that points to a Seal win... and no evidence that td's a raving lunatic...

Last edited:

there's absolutely nothing that points to a Seal win... and no evidence that td's a raving lunatic..

Which is why I never get involved in these kinds of debates. There needs to be scrutineers and judges who both agree with and that's not going to happen.

It was just a waste of time with regards to the debate and a good primer on why debates need scrutineers and judges accepted by both sides.

reabhloideach pm me a title and I'll start the thread for you if you want. Lets kick this one off, we have an eager audience waiting to see this, me included :)

Doing it in the CDZ will only invite comments from other members.

Eager audience?

Where?

Out with the old and in with the new California Girl. Yes, there are people watching this and wanting it to work out so that debates follow judging and scrutiny. Even you came in to see if it was working yet. "Yet". :D

You and your rat bro are old news.

imho

there's absolutely nothing that points to a Seal win... and no evidence that td's a raving lunatic..

Which is why I never get involved in these kinds of debates. There needs to be scrutineers and judges who both agree with and that's not going to happen.

It was just a waste of time with regards to the debate and a good primer on why debates need scrutineers and judges accepted by both sides.

I don't think it was a waste of time, but I agree it needed more structure. It seemed like TD and Seal couldn't even agree on what they were debating, so its hard to follow a debate when the participants are arguing different things.

Well Amy, Seal was trying to get a sense of her views but she wouldn't answer half of his questions regarding her claims. Then she sneakily slipped away from her claim and turned it into something else. She didn't prove her initial argument.

I don't think it was a waste of time, but I agree it needed more structure. It seemed like TD and Seal couldn't even agree on what they were debating, so its hard to follow a debate when the participants are arguing different things.

I found it a waste of debating time and from the beginning of the structure of the title. Still, just because I found it a waste of time doesn't mean it was a waste of time. :)

It's just that I often came in and left without seeing true debate in a debate thread and a non-workable debating title.

I said it at the beginning of this 'debate' and I'm saying it again at the end, but it's just my view after watching alan1 and coyote debate.

The ending of that debate was great. The structure of the title was great, the judging and acceptance of the judgments.

I thought they made good use of the time and accepted the judgments. :)

Well Amy, Seal was trying to get a sense of her views but she wouldn't answer half of his questions regarding her claims. Then she sneakily slipped away from her claim and turned it into something else. She didn't prove her initial argument.

I'm not real clear what the initial argument even was. *shrug*

Like I said, it was like they were arguing two separate debates and just happened to be posting in the same thread.

Amy you seem to be coming down awfully hard on Seal and wrongly so I might add. The one valid point that you made was that there was no structure but then you blame both participants, that is just not the case. Seal from the get go attempted to obtain structure but he was frustrated at every turn. From the get go with TD threatening him and hurling insults, to her use of WWE photos as some sort of effort of intimidation to her total narcicisstic and caviler attitudeof ignoring Seal's questions. In every aspect of this debate ( and I use that word generously because it is hard to have a debate when only one person [ Seal ] showes up ) Seal won.

P.S. Maybe the true question should be what was Seal suppose to debate. The first thing that TD said was that she was going to prove that Islam had a historical connection to Islam and Seal said that she would be unable to do so. So actually there was no debate from the get go . The only proff ( sp ) that she was able to offer was onr man and a supposedly vast propaganda machine set up by the Nazis that by her own admission was ineffective. So go ahead and declare her the victor we all, BIK Seal and I knew the fix was in from the beginning

Last edited:
:confused:

I'm not "coming down hard" on anyone just noting my opinion of the debate.

I have no idea what the back story behind that debate was, but it seemed like there was clearly more to the story than the topic at hand. Like UK mentioned, it needed more structure. In the debate between coyote and Alan, they were able to agree to everything from what they were debating, to judges and post count. That went a great deal to helping the debate run soothly.It also seemed, to me, as if Seal didnt enjoy the bull ring format, while TD relished it.

These are all simply my personal observations/opinions.

I have no idea what the back story behind that debate was, but it seemed like there was clearly more to the story than the topic at hand. Like UK mentioned, it needed more structure. In the debate between coyote and Alan, they were able to agree to everything from what they were debating, to judges and post count. That went a great deal to helping the debate run soothly.It also seemed, to me, as if Seal didnt enjoy the bull ring format, while TD relished it.

I don't see you coming down hard at all, let alone on anyone. :eusa_eh:

*unsub*

As for personal observations I don't understand why the adminestrators and moderators are letting one poster ( td ) threaten another poster ( Seal )

I think possibly seal " didn't enjoy the bull ring format " because he realized as I stated earlier that the fix was in as demonstrated by your earlier siding with TD on the naming of the thread.

It is up to both or either of the two to keep things focused, sane, reasonable and rational. If things get weird, it's easy to say so and bow out and allow others to judge if one side is crazy or not worth debating one-on-one

I wish to remind everyone that the debate is not over. It is up to Seal to get back into the bullring and attempt to debate. I'm coming back in later.

As for threatening Seal? Pictures of the Undertaker (WWF)? Typing "wrestling yap yap" as part of the fun?

Means you are wussies.

Now feel free to freak out completely. Here's my new debate coach:

Howard the Duck

omg! she's threatening Seal again. :lmao:

howardTheDuck.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back