Debate Commission to change format to help out beta cuck Biden

Can you imagine this senile old buffoon needing someone to change the rules to help him deal with Xi and Putin.

What an absolute roast beef sandwich. I hope he brings Chris Wallace to all of his international meetings.

Biden cant handle the Orange moron, but he should be the mpst powerful man on earth?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

The second moderator is also an ex Biden staffer. Poor mentally addled Biden needs all the propping up he can get...
I expect this next town hall style debate to be a Biden slobber fest. The audience will be left wing plants and everything will be scripted for Biden..

According to the media and every leftie, Biden crushed Trump in the debate.....but the rules are being changed to help Biden. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Do you liberals ever make any sense?

The rule changes affect both candidates.

Your anger proves that your blob lost. It's delicious to see you meltdown like this and your head explode.
Considering that it was Biden that started the slam fest in the last one this will affect Biden the most..

According to the media and every leftie, Biden crushed Trump in the debate.....but the rules are being changed to help Biden. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Your anger proves that your blob lost. It's delicious to see you meltdown like this and your head explode.
Considering that it was Biden that started the slam fest in the last one this will affect Biden the most..

Perhaps. He has a lead if your believe the polls. Anything that acts as a restraint on the blob's theatrics which could move the needle is a welcome addition to the process if you believe the polls.

I do not.

Can you imagine this senile old buffoon needing someone to change the rules to help him deal with Xi and Putin.

What an absolute roast beef sandwich. I hope he brings Chris Wallace to all of his international meetings.

Biden cant handle the Orange moron, but he should be the mpst powerful man on earth?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

The second moderator is also an ex Biden staffer. Poor mentally addled Biden needs all the propping up he can get...
I expect this next town hall style debate to be a Biden slobber fest. The audience will be left wing plants and everything will be scripted for Biden..

Wow...

Already laying the groundwork for another blob catastrophe....good job Q boy.

Biden won Tuesday's debate rather substantially.

The blob looked terrible.

All he has is discord. He wants to drag Joe, and the Country, into the swampy mud. Joe got in a few digs and while Trumpybear overwhelmingly interrupted Joe more, and even argued with the moderator a couple of times, yet, the 'so called' liberal media still tries to equates their behavior.

All he has is discord. He wants to drag Joe, and the Country, into the swampy mud. Joe got in a few digs and while Trumpybear overwhelmingly interrupted Joe more, and even argued with the moderator a couple of times, yet, the 'so called' liberal media still tries to equates their behavior.

Its more of a joint appearance than a debate really.

It would have the potential for a very informative debate on issues that ordinary Americans care about.
But instead, they're having it in the Miami arts district where the donor class may live but certainly the guy manning the grill at the nearby Checkers drive-through isn't living there. There is a private school next door with museums and Miami Beach in the distance. Just once, I'd like to see the town hall event held at a senior center in Detroit or Des Moines or even Dothan Alabama. Fill the auditorium with hourly wage earners and single moms. Make it 3 hours and give the moderator the ability to call on whomever she/he wants. I bet the questions you get won't have anything to do with the Green New Deal or Hunter Biden or the Paris accord; it would be about what they plan to do to save social security, expand medicare, stop the Opioid problems...or even odd ball questions like "What is the price of milk"? I doubt either of them know.

I'd rather leave it as it is.

I dont' trust Barr/Trump to actually count the votes, and I don't the EC is operating as the Founders intended and just allocating each state's EV by the percentages in each indiv state would better elections ….. but generally I think Americans can judge what they see. Our debates are NOT debates. Trump would be disqualified if they were. And there's little actual debating even without Trump's shitshow. BUT the old McLuhan adage about information processing in the mind is true in that what we see and hear in a TV debate is guided as much or more by the experience of live tv and what we expect to hear and how we react to society than by what we actually see and hear

Trump is a cultural creation. For better or worse, Biden was a pol in the 70s, and he'd have been at home in the Senate of 1932. Not Trump. That's why Trump supporters think he did great, but the majority think they saw a shitshow. Some of us saw Biden do a better job than he probably did just because he wasn't knocked over by Trump's wind.

Biden straight up called Trump a racist.

That is some beta faggottry.

Then Biden says a group led by a black hispanic is a WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP.

BIDEN shits in the shower.

If Biden can't handle a narcissistic buffon like Trump how can he handle Putin?..that's your argument?..good grief.

The marxist shitstains set the bar at "if Xiden literally doesn't shit his pants (a la Nadler) on the stage, it's a monumental victory". Grading on that curve, Plugs passed. Give the stuttering fuck some credit. He literally did not shit his pants..... that we know of.....

If Biden can't handle a narcissistic buffon like Trump how can he handle Putin?..that's your argument?..good grief.

Yes, that is part of my argument.

Biden is a Beta. POTUS should be an Alpha.

Before the debate:
We want to cavity search Biden to be sure he doesn’t cheat.

After the debate:
Trump won the debate by cheating because he’s presidential.

The new rules will only affect Trump because they won't be enforced against Biden.

"Beta cuck"? Isn't this the silly term that the morons with the putin's poodle beards drag out?

PHHHHHHHHHT!

Spare me.

Biden made a fool himself. Since when has a candidate ever outright refused to answer a question on his policies? Is this supposed to be a secret until after the election?
We have to elect him to find out what he will do. Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back