Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans

...El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) ...
(whispering) Pssst! No it’s not...
it dont matter he is to stupid to even read a thread title.....i asked a pertainent question and i get called a racist....

Getting the exact Latin American country of origin correct, is obviously the take away from this story.

Thank you for your good work.

I laugh at the other stupid posters, who are upset about vicious machete murders in our streets, as though such a diverse cultural experience does not make US stronger.

They are the true wacists, no doubt about it.

MS-13 is an EL SALVADOR based gang. EL SALVADOR. Not Mexico. They are the new blood, more vicious than even the Mexican Cartels.

NOt that this is any reason to build a Wall or seal the border. Because Whites have to give up their idea of cultural superiority and expectation of personal safety.

DEFUND THE POLICE!!!

Only you , you racist prick, no one said he was, for MS-13 comes from El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) but since i cant build a catapult that can send him all the way there, just toss his dead ass into Mexico and let the Mexicans get him home...

Well said Moonglow. I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Only you , you racist prick, no one said he was, for MS-13 comes from El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) but since i cant build a catapult that can send him all the way there, just toss his dead ass into Mexico and let the Mexicans get him home...

Ms13 is still ms13 no matter where they are, and every one of them came thru mexico with your cousins

Okay central America, sue me....
no apology to me?.....calling me a racist for asking a question of someone who apparently is?...
You were the one thinking that El-Salvadorians were from Mexico, and that is just racist, because to you they all look like Mexicans. See how that works? I just used Rules for Radicals back at you, to put you on the defensive. Dont like it? Then sue the progressives for making those rules...
no i think esrella was....you have a tough time reading things dont you?...and i am racist against Mexicans?......i look just like them.....why dont you admit you fucked up?....or are you the kind of asswipe that wont admit when you are wrong?...

i guess andajim is as racist as the person he refuses to acknowledge is the one who said what he claimed i said....

i guess andajim is as racist as the person he refuses to acknowledge is the one who said what he claimed i said....
Who is on first

Who is on first
you and your good buddy and a jim.....

Ms13 is still ms13 no matter where they are, and every one of them came thru mexico with your cousins
That could very well be violation of TOS on the family rule. One notice given only.;)

That could very well be violation of TOS on the family rule. One notice given only.;)
I am not ashamed of my family however

no apology to me?.....calling me a racist for asking a question of someone who apparently is?...
You were the one thinking that El-Salvadorians were from Mexico, and that is just racist, because to you they all look like Mexicans. See how that works? I just used Rules for Radicals back at you, to put you on the defensive. Dont like it? Then sue the progressives for making those rules...
no i think esrella was....you have a tough time reading things dont you?...and i am racist against Mexicans?......i look just like them.....why dont you admit you fucked up?....or are you the kind of asswipe that wont admit when you are wrong?...
Dude, why would you even ask if they were Mexican? Most intelligent people, know that MS-13 comes from El Salvador, are you just an idiot from public education? Why dont you go back to 9th grade and catch up on world events?

Dude, why would you even ask if they were Mexican? Most intelligent people, know that MS-13 comes from El Salvador, are you just an idiot from public education? Why dont you go back to 9th grade and catch up on world events?
99.999 percent of el salvador illegal immigrants in the usa came thru mexico

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...My best friend is in the picture, we toast Remi Martin to you low life morons, and my son is married to a beautiful Peruvian. Racist, that term has been so used by the progs, that it only triggers fucks like you.

dude who said they WERE Mexicans?...me or esrella?....why dont you go and learn how to read....and then be a man and admit you were wrong....

then why did you say they were Mexicans?....

That doesn't make them Mexican.

then why did you say they were Mexicans?....
Because they all should be shot or be killed by landmines on illegal entry from mexico. Actual birth nationality is irrelevant

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...My best friend is in the picture, we toast Remi Martin to you low life morons, and my son is married to a beautiful Peruvian. Racist, that term has been so used by the progs, that it only triggers fucks like you.
big fucking deal......now who wrote this in this thread?.....Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans,,,was it me or esalla?....and then show me were i said what you claimed i said......

Forum List

Back