Dear Republicans:

Seems our friend here pretended to be here on a "fact finding mission" but has now shown his true colors. I could easily present him with three replies...none of which he will like.

Maybe he ought to be questioning the intelligence of some, not all of those that voted and whether they are informed enough to realize what they have now done.

Anyway I have the devastation here in NJ to deal with so for the record...no one won it's just another day.

It's as if there was no election since all we will get is 4 more years of gridlock.

I'd love to see your answers. It doesn't matter if I like them. What matters is whether the general electorate will like them.

Short answer, no, no and no. I don't sell out to a community agitator elected by those incapbale of understanding what they just voted for. As I posted here countless times... Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter...they just proved me right.

I see you waited until after the elction to come out of the closet. Enjoy the gloating. I had a higher opinon of you that I guess I misplaced. Your post is beneath you.

No gloating, I've always made my opinions clear. Pretty difficult to gloat when a party with which I disagree on so many issues did so well.

Seems our friend here pretended to be here on a "fact finding mission" but has now shown his true colors. I could easily present him with three replies...none of which he will like.

Maybe he ought to be questioning the intelligence of some, not all of those that voted and whether they are informed enough to realize what they have now done.

Anyway I have the devastation here in NJ to deal with so for the record...no one won it's just another day.

It's as if there was no election since all we will get is 4 more years of gridlock.

I'd love to see your answers. It doesn't matter if I like them. What matters is whether the general electorate will like them.

And by the way gang, my questions are honest and sincere.

I'm not spiking the ball, since I don't care for Obama. I came as close to winning as I'm gonna be able to: neither party controls the White House, House and Senate, that's as good as it gets for me.

Just seems to me these are three questions the GOP needs to ask itself going forward. If you want to avoid honest introspection, that's your call.

Try asking the Democrats here why they let the moochers here hijack their party. True Democrats are probably just as fed up as Republicans. We all know how he won, who voted him in and why. If I need to tell you than you are as uninformed as they are.

Save the devil's advocate act.

Short answer, no, no and no. I don't sell out to a community agitator elected by those incapbale of understanding what they just voted for. As I posted here countless times... Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter...they just proved me right.

I see you waited until after the elction to come out of the closet. Enjoy the gloating. I had a higher opinon of you that I guess I misplaced. Your post is beneath you.

No gloating, I've always made my opinions clear. Pretty difficult to gloat when a party with which I disagree on so many issues did so well.

Maintaining the status quo when they had the media in their pockets is not an accomplishment.

I'm not spiking the ball, since I don't care for Obama. I came as close to winning as I'm gonna be able to: neither party controls the White House, House and Senate, that's as good as it gets for me.

Just seems to me these are three questions the GOP needs to ask itself going forward. If you want to avoid honest introspection, that's your call.

Try asking the Democrats here why they let the moochers here hijack their party. True Democrats are probably just as fed up as Republicans. We all know how he won, who voted him in and why. If I need to tell you than you are as uninformed as they are.

I consider MAC to be reasonable with his posts and everyone here should know what side of the fence I'm on by now

Lets just wait and see what the next four years bring.

I have a feeling folks are gonna deeply regret giving that fuck another four years.

Obamacare kicks in in 2014 and that fuck is all about social justice. Of course that works only as long as there are worker bees to provide the money.

Should be an interesting second term.

Oh, calm down.

The "moochers" haven't hijacked the party. The Democrats have, over the last couple of decades, conditioned their constituents to expect more goodies from the government. "You're a victim, you deserve free stuff". And now I think we've passed the tipping point.

And holy crap, they've done this right under the noses of the GOP.

Calm down and read my post. I hate the fact that America has become so government-centric, so government-dependent. Do you really think I would use those terms if I liked it? What I'm saying, if you'll just read the post, is that the GOP has done a terrible job of changing hearts and minds. And now it may be too late.

If you don't want to change a thing, that's your call. I suspect you're not alone.

I consider MAC to be reasonable with his posts and everyone here should know what side of the fence I'm on by now

Ask him why he gave an 'attaboy' for the notion of better supporting science on the other thread as a good step forward for Republicans when he himself backed a candidate who would gut such funding from the public sector.

I have a feeling folks are gonna deeply regret giving that fuck another four years.

Obamacare kicks in in 2014 and that fuck is all about social justice. Of course that works only as long as there are worker bees to provide the money.

No they won't, if they didn't regret fast and furious, solyndra, libya, 6 trillion of new added debt, an unemployment of over 8 for 42 straight months, high gas prices, high food prices, the theft of 716 billion dollars from medicare, obamacare rammed down our throats in a partisan unethical fashion, then there is no hope that they will ever regret anything he does.

No they won't, if they didn't regret fast and furious, solyndra, libya, 6 trillion of new added debt, an unemployment of over 8 for 42 straight months, high gas prices, high food prices, the theft of 716 billion dollars from medicare, obamacare rammed down our throats in a partisan unethical fashion, then there is no hope that they will ever regret anything he does.

They play to win.

Oh, calm down.

The "moochers" haven't hijacked the party. The Democrats have, over the last couple of decades, conditioned their constituents to expect more goodies from the government. "You're a victim, you deserve free stuff". And now I think we've passed the tipping point.

Calm down and read my post. I hate the fact that America has become so government-centric, so government-dependent. Do you really think I would use those terms if I liked it? What I'm saying, if you'll just read the post, is that the GOP has done a terrible job of changing hearts and minds. And now it may be too late.

If you don't want to change a thing, that's your call. I suspect you're not alone.

You forget the mighty power of the liberal press, They don't allow good things to be said of Republicans. Romney was a felon and a murderer remember?

Oh, calm down.

Appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Would love to hash this out with you but I'm sharing a pc since we don't have power here in NJ and I live in an area that's devastated so I have to go.

I'll check back when I get back to normal. Until then it will be hit and miss for me coming here as I only get a limited amount of time and I have to use it wisely.

Oh, calm down.

You forget the mighty power of the liberal press, They don't allow good things to be said of Republicans. Romney was a felon and a murderer remember?

Yup, the press jumped the shark in 2008 and has stayed there.

But this should not have even been close.

Oh, calm down.

And Obama should be impeached not reelected for his cowardice in handling Benghazi.

Oh, calm down.

Appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Would love to hash this out with you but I'm sharing a pc since we don't have power here in NJ and I live in an area that's devastated so I have to go.

I'll check back when I get back to normal. Until then it will be hit and miss for me coming here as I only get a limited amount of time and I have to use it wisely.

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, my apologies. I hate it when people do that to me, which is pretty much all the freakin' time. So, from your response, you don't want to change any of the three issues I raised, I should have put it that way. Then what is the GOP going to do to change hearts and minds, assuming it's not too late?

Last edited:
Oh, calm down.

Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, my apologies. I hate it when people do that to me, which is pretty much all the freakin' time. So, from your response, you don't want to change any of the three issues I raised, I should have put it that way. Then what is the GOP going to do to change hearts and minds, assuming it's not too late?

It is one thing for you to be a double-talking asshole, and another altogether to be a hypocritical, moralizing one.

It is one thing for you to be a double-talking asshole, and another altogether to be a hypocritical, moralizing one.

You're the poster child for this. Tough shit, own it.

Oh, calm down.

I honestly don't know and frankly don't care. The problem wasn't the GOP, it was Romney and his strategy. My first choice wasn't Romney and personally I'd like to see a new third party.

The Dems and the GOP are basically the same.

As much as I would have preferred Romney one thing that I can say regarding this board is that I never stated that Romney would win...I hoped he would but never made one emphatic post that he would. In fact I called him a piss poor candidate many times.

I can't change the results so time to move on.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent. And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

First, are your ready to admit that the same loons who have provided your party with so much energy over the last three years are the same people who are most responsible for this disaster? Or are you going to double down on your lunatics in the next election cycle?

Second, are you ready to admit that the country's demographics are changing rapidly and that a large part of your failure was/is your stubborn refusal to address those changes? Face it, America is becoming more government-centric, more government-dependent, right before your very eyes. If you don't like that fact, are you going to change hearts and minds or are you going to keep screaming "Marxist communist Kenyan" hoping that will work?

Third, are you ready to admit that the days and philosophies of Gordon Gekko simply no longer apply, and perhaps never should have? That we should encourage and celebrate excellence and achievement while still keeping our focus on a flourishing middle class, even if that means the wealthiest of us need to put a little more in the kitty? Or are you going to simplistically say "no" to all taxes without considering the long-term ramifications?

I'd love some straight answers to those questions, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.

Having observed politics for a long time, I think the problem right now is the GOP is contracting to only its base. The Democrats did the same thing in the 1980's, and got pretty much the same results.

The GOP needs to get right with working folks, minorities and women, absolutely.

[

I honestly don't know and frankly don't care. The problem wasn't the GOP, it was Romney and his strategy. My first choice wasn't Romney and personally I'd like to see a new third party.

The Dems and the GOP are basically the same.

As much as I would have preferred Romney one thing that I can say regarding this board is that I never stated that Romney would win...I hoped he would but never made one emphatic post that he would. In fact I called him a piss poor candidate many times.

I can't change the results so time to move on.

And it was only a matter of time.

Everything is going to become Romney's fault, from the people who were singing his praises last week.

Look, everyone knows that I pretty much hate Romney down to his Magic Underwear, but he isn't the whole problem.

The problem is the GOP has alienated minorities, scared the hell out of women and went along with the screwing of working folks.

Obama SHOULD have lost last night by any electoral math you want to go with.

He didn't because despite the bad economy and a lot of racial hostility, the GOP has lost the trust of large sections of the electorate.

Forum List

Back