Dear Leader Biden Has Spoken, "Wear your mask."

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

Or what? Are you going to arrest me Joe, the groper of women and children? Will you have me shot, for daring to go against your will, you corrupt son of a bitch? Or like any other Prog Dictator, use the army to come get me?

Dear Diaper Joe.....no.

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

The Corpse-Elect. I love that.

I can't listen to the guy, but I'll give him credit for one thing: like a good politician, he's seizing the spotlite appearing to be MOVING on Covid. As much as I liked Trump, he never showed any motion. Even when Trump gave a press meeting on the matter, he seemed tired and lethargic or uninterested and gave no sense of urgency. I think that hurt him a lot.

Covid is a money maker for the political elite..................

No doubt about it. States are making serious bank off all aspects of the "pandemic", from the imposing of lockdowns to grants for all kinds of emergency gear that'll never get bought. Check this out . . .

Then there is all that dosh from coffins and funeral services x 240,000. Worst in the world.
I heard Trump's cut is 5%.

No doubt about it. States are making serious bank off all aspects of the "pandemic", from the imposing of lockdowns to grants for all kinds of emergency gear that'll never get bought. Check this out . . .

Then there is all that dosh from coffins and funeral services x 240,000. Worst in the world.

Not worst in the world you goofy libbers never look up actual stats just listen to your propaganda.

Not worst in the world you goofy libbers never look up actual stats just listen to your propaganda.

Unless there has been a dramatic change since yesterday when I looked 238,000 was higher than anywhere else.

O don't tell me you Trumpsters have a new way of calculating - Zero's are fake numbers and cant be counted so the real total is 238!

The wankers have never known anything but the Government teat.

He encouraged mask usage. That's it. Nowhere in there did he talk about national lockdowns or any other such mandates.

Why do you people think you have to lie in order to make your point, when the end result is you only become less credible?

Unless there has been a dramatic change since yesterday when I looked 238,000 was higher than anywhere else.

O don't tell me you Trumpsters have a new way of calculating - Zero's are fake numbers and cant be counted so the real total is 238!

Actually, its you wackos who came up with the per capita calculations you love so much. But anyway and don't forget, Killer Cuomo and his band of Dem governors in just 6 states got half the total you love to spout off so much about.

He encouraged mask usage. That's it. Nowhere in there did he talk about national lockdowns or any other such mandates.

Why do you people think you have to lie in order to make your point, when the end result is you only become less credible?

You should educate yourself, this hurts your credibility.

Biden’s Call for ‘National Mask Mandate’ Gains Traction in Public Health Circles
A presidential order would almost certainly face a legal challenge. But if elected, Joseph R. Biden Jr. would have other levers at his disposal to make mask wearing a cultural norm.

Finally the appropriate message coming from the top. Had Trump made maga masks and focused on selling them by pushing the same message he would have won re-election. No doubt

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.

Biden 10 seconds ago: we need to unite and love each other!

Biden 30 seconds ago: we need to social distance and not touch each other!

Who has an email address for Biden? I want to tell him to shove his mask up his pedophile ass.

Forum List

Back