Dear Donny T, Please bring back shame and embarrassment to welfare.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m dying to see what Donny wants to see in true welfare reform.
My guess is, he won’t be championing the recipients or making them feel like they belong on or deserve the tit.
What’s the odds that LefTards will flip the phuck out when it all surfaces?

Since Corporate America got a big shot in the arm through a big reduction in taxes, I'd like to see them pay back all of the corporate welfare they received which is far more than we've spent on social welfare. Privatizing profits and socializing losses needs to stop.

I don't mind helping people out, but the ones that are able to work and don't. Deserve nothing.

What about the working class poor?

They have to adjust their lifestyles, they can’t have children...etc
Making good choices early on is paramount. Make bad choices and it should fall on no one but ones self. I shouldn’t be burdened with others bad decisions. Nobody ever bailed me out when I phucked up.

Those days may be gone forever
Instead we have 20 year olds who know nothing about the inception of Affirmative Action telling us who lived it that it's a virtue and we just hate blacks

People always do better in life when they are humiliated

How do they do when their filth is championed?
Become President

fetch

The problem with America’s poor is that they do not suffer enough

That is why we had to give a $1.5 trillion tax cut to billionaires

The problem with America’s poor is that they do not suffer enough

That is why we had to give a $1.5 trillion tax cut to billionaires

In the real world...you know, outside of LibTardoLand, good gets rewarded...you know basic shit for us sane folk...winners get the trophy...right?
In LibTardoLand, children are championed for straight F’s, losers get trophies and evil is good. Haha...you crazy, backward pukes.

People always do better in life when they are humiliated

How do they do when their filth is championed?
Become President

fetch

Haha...awesome.
I always try to inject comedy into a topic when I’m stumped with nothing of value to add as well.

Humiliate and shame the poor. What a sentiment.

Yep...simple shit.
A little tough love because doing it your way and making people feel like they belong on and are entitled to other people’s shit isn’t fucking working.

Forum List

Back