Dear America, It’s Time To Stop Calling Donald Trump “President”

congress says he is president, we saw him take the oath of office

he is president and time for lib snow flakes and dem racists to address him as such

Mister President or President Trump

also
  • Chief of State. This role requires a president to be an inspiring example for the American people. ...
  • Chief Executive. ...
  • Chief Diplomat. ...
  • Commander-In-Chief. ...
  • Legislative Leader. ...
  • Chief of Party. ...
  • Guardian of the Economy.

Even trump has said he is not the president of some Americans and ain't no way I could ever call him that. Along with cheeto and pussy grabber, my preferred title for him is simply The Hot Mess.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Leave those decisions to the man who is much smarter than you, luddly. Just asying. :)

I will call him President of the United States, because outside divinity I think that is one of the most honorable titles available in this world.

Thank you President Trump for your efforts, even if they should fail, we lovers of true America will long appreciate the efforts made on our behalf, at great personal sacrifice. To success, freedom, and the inspiring glory of America. Proud, just, and fair despite all adversity. Let us rise above the riff-raft again and show this world our colors to rally behind. Let us take back our flag and have it once again stand for the achievement of man.

congress says he is president, we saw him take the oath of office

he is president and time for lib snow flakes and dem racists to address him as such

Mister President or President Trump

also
  • Chief of State. This role requires a president to be an inspiring example for the American people. ...
  • Chief Executive. ...
  • Chief Diplomat. ...
  • Commander-In-Chief. ...
  • Legislative Leader. ...
  • Chief of Party. ...
  • Guardian of the Economy.
He's a piece of shit is what he is. He's going to get himself impeached; it's only a matter of time. Only a fool would defend this jerk.

Forum List

Back