Deadpool 2 (Spoilers)

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Just got home from seeing it and it is as violent and funny as the first with even more kick for comic book nerds. It has perhaps the best after credits scene yet... and there is an awesome tease for a future villain! I am so glad I got this comic now...

5466-1526609605-a846197263c67ba691929bd2d661e446.jpg

Sorry.....the movie was really bad. The first Deadpool was by far the better picture and the 2nd movie was pretty horrible. The action wasn't as good, the best humor was seen in the trailer......in fact, the trailer is better than the movie...... this isn't a pay at the theater movie, it isn't a wait for prime cable to see it...this is a nothing else on, at all, oh, I see they are replaying deadpool 2 on FX channel.......and my sock drawer has already been rearranged, I guess I will put it on so I can fall asleep, movie.

I loved it. I thought it was better than the first. What happened to Juggernot was just not right. I'm a diehard comic fan, and I never thought I'd see something like that happen to him. The best line in comic history did come from the first movie though. Love is blind, then deadpool looks at the blind lady, "No, you are."

Forum List

Back