DEAD DOG Receives Register to Vote-by-Mail Application From MI Dem Party…Homeowner’s Response Is PRICELESS!

The desperation of the Rats is really showing now.... who are they going to send mail applications next? to Chuchundra the muskrat?

unbelievable! :rolleyes:

My deceased dog Gator, a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Red Dobie mix would have voted Republican.

She was Red all day every day. Great dog!

60b94n.jpg

How the hell did this happen?

New and exciting Democrat laws that haven't a lick of common sense about them. That's why the American people are getting dissatisfied with the Deep State Demmies. How can they lose with no one being identified any more? My dog just had nine puppies. Can I register them to vote sight unseen like a Democrat? Does it matter if my tiny whiners vote Republican? :muahaha:

How the hell did this happen?
I knew a lady with a dead cat that was one of my tenants. She wasn't psychologically fit. She was under the delusion that her dead cat is a person. And she had many documents to prove it. Birth certificates, bus card, credit cards, voter documents, school records, court documents, grocery store cards etc... apparently to prove to anyone who would listen that her dead cat was legally a citizen of the USA.

And she would brush it so much. She brushed that dead cat so much that it was practically bald except for parts of it's lower legs and belly. You could see the cat's polished skull.

As long as she paid the rent every week, I didn't argue with her. There is no point in trying to argue with someone like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back