Dead but prepared for Ferguson unrest

Another 'Special Needs' negro dead by her own stupidity.

You're the stupid one.

Becca-Campbell-Twitter-800x430.png

Indeed, and yet they claim to not be racists. A great example of their inability to seek facts before they spew.

Republicans don't think for themselves. Fox does it for them

or she just shoulda used her God given brains and common sense Luddley !!

That could be said of Darren Wilson, too. And he had training to handle irrational people and difficult situations. She did not.

Of course we have not seen all the evidence but if you are punched in the face and the perp tries to get your gun you have the right to use lethal force to protect yourself

If that was the case then his training paid off

or she just shoulda used her God given brains and common sense Luddley !!

That could be said of Darren Wilson, too. And he had training to handle irrational people and difficult situations. She did not.

Of course we have not seen all the evidence but if you are punched in the face and the perp tries to get your gun you have the right to use lethal force to protect yourself

If that was the case then his training paid off
If Wilson had not grabbed Brown around the neck and pulled the gun on him Brown would not have punched him and tried to grab the gun.

You can't fix stupid. Riding around in a car waving a weapon = Stupid

Stupid has a tendency to fix itself.

Evidently not since you're still here.

Do you just randomly attack passers by, or have you got some reason for acting like an ass?
I think it's natural for the poster from what I see. Kind of like a little drop kick dog running around yelping to get noticed

Darren Wilson the cop ?? From what I hear , his story goes that he was defending himself so he purposely shot his attacker . [off topic , but the well trained George Zimmerman did the same when his life was in danger ' no tea' !! ]

Last edited:
That's quite a story by the boyfriend.

"Hey honey, let's buy a gun so we'll be safe from these damn n....ers. Here honey, let me show you how to use it.. I'll put the barrel up to your head just to show you what to do if one of these n.....gers comes at you. Okay, now I'll pull the trigger like this so you can see what happens."

Forum List

Back