De Blasio Socked to Learn Felons He Released Early Are Again Committing Crimes

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now for next weeks news today: De Blasio calls for tighter gun control after recent spike in crime.

1587407529913.gif

Now for next weeks news today: De Blasio calls for tighter gun control after recent spike in crime.

View attachment 325816

You thought releasing criminals into the general populace so they would not get the 'flu' was a good idea and could not see the harm in doing this 'humanitarian' act...and they ended up committing more crimes?!

here's my shocked face meme

Every
person in politics or working in law enforcement in any capacity that had anything to do with the decision to release these criminals - no matter what political leaning - who did not see this coming should be fired and denied the opportunity to serve at any level of politics or law enforcement ever again.

View attachment 325816

You thought releasing criminals into the general populace so they would not get the 'flu' was a good idea and could not see the harm in doing this 'humanitarian' act...and they ended up committing more crimes?!

View attachment 325831
Every person in politics or working in law enforcement in any capacity that had anything to do with the decision to release these criminals - no matter what political leaning - who did not see this coming should be fired and denied the opportunity to serve at any level of politics or law enforcement ever again.

They're tying to save the lives of the bad people by putting the lives of good people at risk. A few weeks ago there was a story on the same thing in Florida I believe. One of the prisoners they released went out and killed somebody.

I'm sorry these people are at high-risk being in prison, but they put themselves in there. I read a story today that in my state, 20% of all infected people are in our state prisons.

More blood on the hands of NY politicians. When will it end?

Forum List

Back