De Blasio Announces Addition Of Muslim Holidays To NYC Public Schools Calendar

Non-muslims celebrating Islam holidays is the same as celebrating cancer because Islam is a cancer on humanity. Islam was created by an insane murderer and pedophile and any non-muslim who supports, applauds and encourages Islam is whacked out of their mind. When Islamic countries allow Christian and Jewish holidays in their schools I will humbly apologize. Now, let us petition Saudi Arabia to be the first to allow those holidays. I am confidant they will never comply.
No comments or feedback from the liberal Muslim apologists?

When will america admit what everyone knows?. DIVERSITY DOESN'T WORK.. When you mix races and cultures all you get is trouble. It's true that america is a nation of immigrants but until 50 years ago nearly all our immigrants were white christian europeans - same as the people already here.

The Indians were white Christian Europeans? Where do you get your information?

Non-muslims celebrating Islam holidays is the same as celebrating cancer because Islam is a cancer on humanity. Islam was created by an insane murderer and pedophile and any non-muslim who supports, applauds and encourages Islam is whacked out of their mind. When Islamic countries allow Christian and Jewish holidays in their schools I will humbly apologize. Now, let us petition Saudi Arabia to be the first to allow those holidays. I am confidant they will never comply.

Nope.

What's the point? I don't respond to the crazies on the street, either.

Nope.

What's the point? I don't respond to the crazies on the street, either.
The point is ensconced in my signature. True story.

So you want America to be just like the ME?

What they should be announcing is deportation of these ragheads back to the Middle East. They don't belong in Europe or America.

Where does that statement imply that? I said I would apologize if they reciprocated.

Islam is not a religion...it's a freedom to hate and slaughter people who are NOT islamic pieces of shit. So if the Republicans oppose it, they have good reason to do so.
You could say the same about Right Wing Christians who hate those not white or christian.

Where does that statement imply that? I said I would apologize if they reciprocated.

Your statement implies that Islamic countries do not allow Christian and Jewish holidays in their schools, so you want to reciprocate by doing the same they are doing....I would say that is wanting to be just like them.

There are high schools in NYC where 100% of blacks can't read and write when they "graduate." We run the only schools in the world where after 12 years of attendance, people are still absolutely hopelessly illiterate. At 18 years of age, in the twelfth grade, most New York black and Hispanic students can't read and write at the level of an 8 year-old Canadian. I could give a damn if they recognize Muslim religious holidays. If a large enough segment of the student population is Muslim and they warrant such recognition, so be it.

I can promise one thing for sure. You won't find those loudmouth hypocrite haters from the ACLU bitching and whining about separation of church and state. They're cowards, like all leftists. What good are the schools doing anyway? This is the wreckage of the left and their unconscionable unions. In fact, let the Muslims take over the school systems. They couldn't possibly run them any worse than the miserable marxists who've created this horror story called American public education.

There are high schools in NYC where 100% of blacks can't read and write when they "graduate." We run the only schools in the world where after 12 years of attendance, people are still absolutely hopelessly illiterate. At 18 years of age, in the twelfth grade, most New York black and Hispanic students can't read and write at the level of an 8 year-old Canadian. I could give a damn if they recognize Muslim religious holidays. If a large enough segment of the student population is Muslim and they warrant such recognition, so be it.

I can promise one thing for sure. You won't find those loudmouth hypocrite haters from the ACLU bitching and whining about separation of church and state. They're cowards, like all leftists. What good are the schools doing anyway? This is the wreckage of the left and their unconscionable unions. In fact, let the Muslims take over the school systems. They couldn't possibly run them any worse than the miserable marxists who've created this horror story called American public education.

Your stats to back this up?

What about our fine Buddhist and Hindu New York citizens? Not interesting to Obama, yeah I get it.

Wait... what does any of this have to do with Obama?

Was that just some sort of conservative Tourettes?

Why question my posts in particular....when as you said...if you bothered to read the quoted portion you would see that I was responding to some nonsense put forth by lud.....? Did you ask him about his posts....or do you just question my posts or conservative posts.....?

Mostly, I ignore Luddley's posts.

I was referring to your ranting about the left "defending Islam", though.

it was in general referring to lud comparing the tea party to nazis........and the fact that the left seems to have an affection for islam they don't share for Judaism or Christianity.......since this thread is about attacking Republicans, I believed it reasonable to look at the left's religious preferences.......

Well, let's think about this. I'm (mostly) from the Left, I'm a Jew and I strongly support Eretz Yisrael. Any other questions, oh kemosabe?

You have any stats to refute what I said? Another Marxist denier. Stalin would have shot people like you. In fact he did shoot people like you, millions and millions.

You have any stats to refute what I said? Another Marxist denier. Stalin would have shot people like you. In fact he did shoot people like you, millions and millions.

oy vey goy

You made the outlandish claim, ergo the onus is on you to provide data. Otherwise you are just a lightweight racist with nothing of substance to offer. So, choke up the data.

My oh my, how Righties lie. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What about our fine Buddhist and Hindu New York citizens? Not interesting to Obama, yeah I get it.

Why question my posts in particular....when as you said...if you bothered to read the quoted portion you would see that I was responding to some nonsense put forth by lud.....? Did you ask him about his posts....or do you just question my posts or conservative posts.....?

it was in general referring to lud comparing the tea party to nazis........and the fact that the left seems to have an affection for islam they don't share for Judaism or Christianity.......since this thread is about attacking Republicans, I believed it reasonable to look at the left's religious preferences.......

Well, let's think about this. I'm (mostly) from the Left, I'm a Jew and I strongly support Eretz Yisrael. Any other questions, oh kemosabe?

Your a strong shit..Israel can do without leftist Obamaites like yourself. You'd like a divided Jerusalem and an Iran as a regional power get lost nutjob:cuckoo:

9/11 was relatively recent. I can't believe NYC is so forgiving that they want to celebrate a Muslim holiday.

Forum List

Back