DC motorcade cop confirms Hutchinson's testimony testimony about trump grabbing at steering wheel

How do we know Trump was in that SUV? The initial pictures on the link shows him in the Beast!
I am not positive. The link is a stretch job made by Cadillac. Armored to the hilt. He also uses an SUV. The vehicle I’ve seen pictures from 1/6 appears to have been squatter than the stretched out Caddy.

I found a link earlier today saying (back a while ago) that it was not the Beast.

It should be noted that on January 6th, the President’s official limo, nicknamed the “Beast” wasn’t being used. Instead, Trump was being transported in an armored Chevy Suburban that didn’t have a partition between the front and rear seats.
Excerpt from: Trump Tried to Commandeer His Own Presidential Limo to Join January 6th Riot, Testimony Shows (Update)

Again, I can’t be sure and the above cite could itself be misinformed.

But see this piece: The Secret Service Has A New Chevy Suburban Presidential Limousine

I can see where the Left went wrong with this fake claim.
They thought Trump's limo had a toy steering wheel in
the back to play with to placate the CIC like Joe's limo does.

JoeCar4.jpg

Make up your mind, Trump is innocent of all these allegations, now he wanted to be in the middle of the mayhem.

You folks can't keep track of all your lies, and as any detective knows, your story is always changing.
I wasnt there so I dont know

But if these rumors are true thwt tells me that the Deep State kidnapped the President

And there is your attempt to take over the government by force that libs are searching for

Forum List

Back