DC motorcade cop confirms Hutchinson's testimony testimony about trump grabbing at steering wheel

This cop obviously needs to be fired if he was watching inside the car instead of for potential threats to the car. Why would anyone believe someone so unfit for duty?

Of course she was telling the truth. trump is s Serial Liar.
Do you EVER stop and think?

Why would a DC motorcade cop know what was allegedly happening INSIDE the Beast?

Was he personally inside the President’s vehicle? Why would he be? And assuming that he wasn’t, then doesn’t it seem more likely that he is “confirming” her account with just more hearsay?

One of the Bastards killed Ashley Babbit. And the Dems CHEERED.
Nobody cheered....it was sad that the poor woman died fighting for a man who spoke the Big Lie...and told her to "fight like Hell."

Do you EVER stop and think?

Why would a DC motorcade cop know what was allegedly happening INSIDE the Beast?

Was he personally inside the President’s vehicle? Why would he be? And assuming that he wasn’t, then doesn’t it seem more likely that he is “confirming” her account with just more hearsay?
Nothing was happening inside of the Beast. It was parked somewhere and wholly unoccupied.

There is a universe in which your comment might hypothetically make sense.

This ain’t that universe.
They were in an armored SUV, much like the one that Donald took his Walter Reed ride in when he had covid.

Why y'all cannot grasp that fact is way beyond me.

They were in an armored SUV, much like the one that Donald took his Walter Reed ride in when he had covid.

Why y'all cannot grasp that fact is way beyond me.
Cause they got the hots for Donald.

That ^ post was better. Then I had to ferret out the truth from the web. I think I discovered that you were actually right.

Yeah. I’m surprised.

The SUV was used on 1/6. Not the Beast.

There’s still no confirmation for the stuff Cassidy claimed at the fake “hearing,” however.
I'm glad I could help. I almost couldn't find anything on the web for "which vehicle was trump riding in when he allegedly grabbed for the wheel". I only pressed this because several people have posted (there's a meme too) that he couldn't reach the driver from the back of The Beast. I think that the confusion stems from, the SS calling that SUV the Presidential limo. The real limousine is called the Beast.

I don't care if he grabbed for the wheel or not. I've about had it up to here with trump drama.

I'm glad I could help. I almost couldn't find anything on the web for "which vehicle was trump riding in when he allegedly grabbed for the wheel". I only pressed this because several people have posted (there's a meme too) that he couldn't reach the driver from the back of The Beast. I think that the confusion stems from, the SS calling that SUV the Presidential limo. The real limousine is called the Beast.

I don't care if he grabbed for the wheel or not. I've about had it up to here with trump drama.
It is ok with me if you accept a little credit. I had been mistaken in my belief that it was the Beast. I actually appreciate the correction.

And the difference in which auto was used does make a possible difference as to whether the alleged behavior was even possible. But I still don’t believe it. And there is no confirmation or corroboration of the “testimony” about it from Cassidy H. who only related what she had been told.

That ^ post was better. Then I had to ferret out the truth from the web. I think I discovered that you were actually right.

Yeah. I’m surprised.

The SUV was used on 1/6. Not the Beast.

There’s still no confirmation for the stuff Cassidy claimed at the fake “hearing,” however.
How do we know Trump was in that SUV? The initial pictures on the link shows him in the Beast!

DC motorcade cop confirms Hutchinson's testimony​

Gee, I hope it didn't cost you too much to buy another fake witness to nothing! In a town with 98% all democrats. In case you don't know Jimbo, the president can do that, the limo driver and everyone involved WORK FOR THE PRESIDENT. The bigger question is if the driver refused to follow Trump's lawful request, then WHY WASN'T HE FIRED?

Oh and BTW, how do you "confirm" testimony already proven a lie eight different ways?

And how can it be a "scandal" for Trump when democrats routinely do worse?

Forum List

Back