DC in a nutshell: dems can't govern; gop doesn't want to govern

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
incompetence v. malfeasance.

First Thoughts: A problem governing vs. an unwillingness to govern - First Read

Meanwhile, in a panopoly of ironies, GOP house districts would actually benefit as much from Obamacare dollars than dem

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...icans-who-will-benefit-from-obamacare/280283/

and dems seek to protect medicare and soc sec benefiiaries from cuts, and those very beneficiaries are the only demographic group voting gop.

Meanwhile, a misreport of a gop congressmen directly insulting the potus has legs beause it WAS believable.

Last edited:
fuck em all.
you have the party that wants to destroy the US as it is or the.do nothing party
time to get some people in that CARE

fuck em all.
you have the party that wants to destroy the US as it is or the.do nothing party
time to get some people in that CARE

Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you in one word the entire problem with the United States.

America has become a nation of lazy, dependent, parasites who wants someone else to "care" about them. And that has created Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and Joseph Stalin every time.

We don't need a federal government that cares one tiny little fuck about us. We need lawful representatives who will abide by the U.S. Constitution as they are legally bound to do. The day we return to a Constitutional federal government is the day all of our problems will be solved.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." -Henry Louis Mencken

"Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it." -Milton Friedman

Meanwhile, in a panopoly of ironies, GOP house districts would actually benefit as much from Obamacare dollars than dem

Where Are the Uninsured Americans Who Will Benefit From Obamacare? - Ronald Brownstein - The Atlantic

And that's what people like you fail to understand. True conservatives don't want to "benefit" from unconstitutional government.

I know it's hard for the parasite class to understand because all those greedy liberals want to do is benefit at the detriment of someone else, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

Forum List

Back