DC Circuit Panel rules against trump's immunity claim

As President?
Yes

After he left office and those documents were requested to be returned? No
trump not only stole the documents from the WH. He lied and hid them from the FBI. He also showed them to numerous unauthorized people. If he were Joe Blow citizen, he would be in jail without a bond.

But he is trump the Mafia Boss, god of the repubs. So he is out campaigning with what is left of the campaign funds after legal fees are dispursed. I understand that is no less than 8 million dollars.

But the repubs just cannot give up on the career criminal. They are deathly afraid of him and his cult.

It isn’t what hasn’t happened. It is what has happened. Trump is arguing that he is Immune from prosecution as Presidents are not subject to prosecution. For any crime committed in office.
First he committed no crimes. Second the Constitution tells you how he can be charged while in office. They tried and failed.

trump not only stole the documents from the WH. He lied and hid them from the FBI. He also showed them to numerous unauthorized people. If he were Joe Blow citizen, he would be in jail without a bond.

But he is trump the Mafia Boss, god of the repubs. So he is out campaigning with what is left of the campaign funds after legal fees are dispursed. I understand that is no less than 8 million dollars.

But the repubs just cannot give up on the career criminal. They are deathly afraid of him and his cult.
Not true jimboliar. He was president and had every right to them. All the applicable agencies kneww he had them, and he showed them to nobody else except in your mind.
As for campaigning, he needs no money since you and your band of TDS is doing it for him.
If you ever told the truth, or just kept your mouth shut, Trump would have a much more difficult time getting elected. Your lies make it so easy....

Biden STOLE documents, Trump took documents he had every right to take.

You understand from whom? The little guy on your shoulder? The many voices in your head? Quote a source.

Classified Documents were found in both Biden’s and Pence’s possession. They responded by reporting them and turning them in.

Trump responded by denying he had them, hiding them and moving them to a different location. He also shared the information with people without clearance, kept them in nonsecure locations and allowed access

Not true jimboliar. He was president and had every right to them. All the applicable agencies kneww he had them, and he showed them to nobody else except in your mind.
As for campaigning, he needs no money since you and your band of TDS is doing it for him.
If you ever told the truth, or just kept your mouth shut, Trump would have a much more difficult time getting electe

d. Your lies make it so easy....
While he was president he had every right to have them. When he left office that right was gone. He denied he had them, moved them around in an attempt to hide them and then showed them to unauthorized people.

I DO NOT want someone in the WH who treats top secret documents like they were photographs for a summer vacation. Suppose the people who see them are foreign agents who share the information with their government who then plan an attack on a city where you live. You okay with that jbrownson0831idiot?

If you ever told the truth, or just kept your mouth shut, Trump would have a much more difficult time getting elected. Your lies make it so easy....
Still waiting for any facts to back up your TDS jimboliar....

While he was president he had every right to have them. When he left office that right was gone. He denied he had them, moved them around in an attempt to hide them and then showed them to unauthorized people.

I DO NOT want someone in the WH who treats top secret documents like they were photographs for a summer vacation. Suppose the people who see them are foreign agents who share the information with their government who then plan an attack on a city where you live. You okay with that jbrownson0831idiot?
But you already have someone in the White House, that you voted for, who STOLE confidential documents jimboliar. And let a crackhead have access to them who then earned millions of dollars for what...his artwork? So what you are saying is that you are a giant hypocrite then, right jimboliar? Since what you claim you are against, you vote for. Right jimboliar? If you ever told the truth we could change your name.

I bet you end every day in a drunken stupor watching FOX net-news until you pass out. Yeah, I know you do.
I have told you numerous times, the only one of us that lives on Fox News is you. Do you ever tell the truth about anything jimboliar?

And, of course, the real answer is Trump was perfectly entitled to these documents as president. It was Poopeypants who wasn't supposed to have the ones he stole, remember jimboliar??

But didn’t Trump have them after he was no longer President? When his authority ended with the transfer of power?

First he committed no crimes. Second the Constitution tells you how he can be charged while in office. They tried and failed.

The Constitution does not say Trump can’t be charged after he leaves office. See Nixon Pardon and Clinton Plea deal.

The Constitution does not say Trump can’t be charged after he leaves office. See Nixon Pardon and Clinton Plea deal.
I did not say it did. He is being charged for what he did while in office. The Senate makes that decision, not the courts. 2 impeachments and no cigar.

But didn’t Trump have them after he was no longer President? When his authority ended with the transfer of power?
Of course he did. Then he lied about having them and video cameras show his people moving them around to keep the DOJ from finding them.

I did not say it did. He is being charged for what he did while in office. The Senate makes that decision, not the courts. 2 impeachments and no cigar.

The Senate makes the decision while the person is in office. After they’re out of office it is the courts. Again. See Nixon Pardon and Clinton Plea Deal.

Forum List

Back