Days After Charlottesville

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
This is wrong!

081517caitlinstory.png

Trump shares image of CNN reporter getting hit by train days after woman killed with car in Charlottesville

That video is the best ever....what a bunch of idiots. Every public school system and university in America should be burned to the ground and rebuilt and restaffed.

So, let's get this straight, you are upset because Trump tweet out a picture of a CNN reporter getting hit by a TRAIN. Okay, I think it's a stupid tweet. What does that have to do with a incident where a person got hit by a CAR?

Now, it Trump depicted a CNN reporter getting by a CAR, then you would have something. Since she got hit by a CAR and not a TRAIN, I think you lost it.

So, let's get this straight, you are upset because Trump tweet out a picture of a CNN reporter getting hit by a TRAIN. Okay, I think it's a stupid tweet. What does that have to do with a incident where a person got hit by a CAR?

Now, it Trump depicted a CNN reporter getting by a CAR, then you would have something. Since she got hit by a CAR and not a TRAIN, I think you lost it.

They cancelled a bunch of movies about monsters attacking New York City because it was too soon after 9-11.

They cancelled a bunch of movies about monsters attacking New York City because it was too soon after 9-11.

Which movies?

Anyone with a IQ above a full blown idiot would know that represents the network as a whole, not any individual. Welcome aboard idiot.

We know the white house knew it was wrong (unlike the brain dead individuals here) because as soon as they noticed it, they yanked it.

Meanwhile you're defending what the white house already waved the white flag over.

Anyone with a IQ above a full blown idiot would know that represents the network as a whole, not any individual. Welcome aboard idiot.

We know the white house knew it was wrong (unlike the brain dead individuals here) because as soon as they noticed it, they yanked it.

Meanwhile you're defending what the white house already waved the white flag over.

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment. The cartoon represents Trumps actions against CNN and has no relationship to anything else. Trying to somehow relate it to Charlottesville is nothing but a propaganda ploy.

They cancelled movies WITH THE TWIN TOWERS THAT NO LONGER EXISTED.

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment.

Geez the freaking white house yanked it faster than the rip cord of an army ranger in a LALO

Deflection noted. I commented only on the cartoon, what anyone else did is irrelevant to my comment.

Geez the freaking white house yanked it faster than the rip cord of an army ranger in a LALO

Rangers use static lines in low altitude jumps. That still has nothing to do with my evaluation of the cartoon.

Forum List

Back