Day 1 of NATO Summit Biden skips dinner due to busy week.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Here is Tater’s busy week

Biden relaxes on beach before traveling to Europe.

Great thread... Biden's dinner plans. He is so far in your head that Hunter will probably write you a check for Dad's rent. Moronic.
Your ignorance of how these things work is astounding, Simp.

He didn't feel like sitting through it, he knew he had his pudding cup waiting in his room.

More than likely his handlers didn't want him to embarrass them or say shit he isn't supposed to so they kept him away for anything non mandatory.

We have a certified invalid as President.
You forgot "SENILE" invalid. Of course, that bastard isn't anything but a rubber stamp meat puppet for the use of the Tan Messiah and his minions. Every time I see his stumbling, mumbling carcass, I find myself hating every fool that voted for him. The only upside is that when this nation collapses, most of them are going to suffer more than the ones they thought they were sticking it to. Those inner cities and wealthy blue areas are going to be the victims of cannibalism and worse.

But where are his doubles ? All the world leaders know that he is a demented nincompoop . The US just further loses credibility every time he appears . Who is allowing this and Why ? Do we have to move into so called "conspiracy" to admit to obvious answers ? If not , then what are they ?

Of course, his busy week was him hanging at the beach by his Delaware mansion.

This is why the world is laughing at America. We have a certified invalid as President.

Give him a break. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be embarrassed by having to eat applesauce for dinner in front of a bunch of world leaders and then having a smelly accident during the meal.

Biden makes a speech at the University of Vilnius in Lithuania during dinner time 7PM local. Im sure you want to watch the whole thing, its starts at 21:30

Forum List

Back