Day 1 nightmare.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20220124_104536.jpg
20220124_104248.jpg

All the pipes are in the wrong place for the new lay out. The vent pipe was above the damn floor hidden under a false platform under the shower.

To make matters worse the husband and wife are fighting horribly over the shower lay out RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. Most uncomfortable I've felt on a job in years. She's yelling and dropping fbombs at him and we're all in the same room. I offered to leave so they could discuss it and he said he wanted me to stay for opinions. Poor guy just wanted back up.

I don't know shit about plumbing, but good luck, brother. That sounds like a nightmare scenario!!!

View attachment 592181View attachment 592182

All the pipes are in the wrong place for the new lay out. The vent pipe was above the damn floor hidden under a false platform under the shower.

To make matters worse the husband and wife are fighting horribly over the shower lay out RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. Most uncomfortable I've felt on a job in years. She's yelling and dropping fbombs at him and we're all in the same room. I offered to leave so they could discuss it and he said he wanted me to stay for opinions. Poor guy just wanted back up.
I would say “ well my opinion is this gag her, toss here in the trunk of the car, and drop her off in Mexico and get a Filipina wife “…

View attachment 592181View attachment 592182

I bet that she is a hot chick. Some kind of the Mediterranean style?

Forum List

Back