Dawkins want to arrest the Pope!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
the fundamentalist darwinist "R.Dawkins" consider the Pope wanted :

RICHARD DAWKINS, the atheist campaigner, is planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain “for crimes against humanity”.

Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, the atheist author, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church.
Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of Pope Benedict XVI -Times Online

Pope-Mugshot--53753.jpg

For the crime of being an utter ignorant ass! :lol:

I don't hold other Christians for the assertions of one of their stupidest members (meaning you), yet you have no problem doing it!

For the crime of being an utter ignorant ass! :lol:

I don't hold other Christians for the assertions of one of their stupidest members (meaning you), yet you have no problem doing it!

goofy!; I am not christian!

I just wonder why the media didn't cover the other criminals :cool: why only christians?
Long list of Jewish Child Molestor Rabbis gets no media coverage and Jewish homosexual pedophiles are undisturbed. | 100777.com

LOL, your right you are not a Christian, because most Christians are good people. Your a fucking cock-sucker! :lol:

If any other organization on earth had the history of abusing children and then covering it up like the RC church did, their CEO and top management would be up on RICO charges.

If any other organization on earth had the history of abusing children and then covering it up like the RC church did, their CEO and top management would be up on RICO charges.

In all honesty, Catholics do get a raw deal for their past, non-acceptance of gays and for the rabid child molestation.

HOWEVER, the Catholic Church does a lot of good in the world now. They do consistent charity work throughout the globe and are always there during tradegies. Do they want converts, sure, but they are also people that provides food, water, shelter and safety to many helpless people. Their modern generousity and charity should not be unrecognized.

The Catholic church has to change some of its dogmatic practices to survive

Like their policy of granting "amensty"?? to the dredges of society. I think this is why they have so many Child molestating priests!! They should drop these policies and those bastards at the same time!

Or how about letting women become priests and cardinals. We could call them "mother" like we call male priests and cardinals "father". Then the church would feel like a regular family. You have brothers, sisters mothers and fathers. Unfortunately, it would be a dysfunctional family because there would be more than one mother and more than one father!

Finally, letting priests marry would only solve the problems of lonely priests! It would not stop child molestations nor would it stop adultery among some of the priesthood. Why the catholic church forbid such a natural human relationship is beyond me. Could it be that the church is an asexual institution? I do not know, but the "Blue Balls forever" policy seems totally irrational!

In all honesty, Catholics do get a raw deal for their past, non-acceptance of gays and for the rabid child molestation.

HOWEVER, the Catholic Church does a lot of good in the world now. They do consistent charity work throughout the globe and are always there during tradegies. Do they want converts, sure, but they are also people that provides food, water, shelter and safety to many helpless people. Their modern generousity and charity should not be unrecognized.

The past of the Catholic Church is filled with horrors, it really is. It's disgusting to read its history. It's only better now because it has to be. The protection of paedophile priests is simply a manifestation of its hubris.

And Dawkins has denied this story, someone in the media has fitted him up.

I wonder how primarily catholic countries would respond. We might have riots on our hands if that happened. I'm thinking of just a few places, Latin America, Spain, possibly parts of Portugal and the Philippines. Catholics consider this guy their closest thing to their concept of YHVH in existence. What will they do when he's in prison? Turn the other cheek? Hell I doubt it. Maybe we'll see the resurgence of the IRA in Ireland too, and they're going to do this in Britain... uh oh. This could be VERY interesting if it actually happened, now I don't like death, riot, and devastation, but I'd HAVE to watch the aftermath of this one.

The past of the Catholic Church is filled with horrors, it really is. It's disgusting to read its history. It's only better now because it has to be. The protection of paedophile priests is simply a manifestation of its hubris.

The Catholic Church did not clean up its act in order to harbor criminals in their priesthood.

If anything, the reason the Catholic church cleaned up its act was due to the schism that resulted from a mix of contradictions of practices and what they preached, new competing religions, the rise of secularized nations and the rapid depopulation of the church in Europe leading to a loss of power and influence amongst the powerful.

The "child molesting priest" issue may have existed much longer than anyone can guess. But I doubt that the Catholic church cleaned up their act because of revelations that they had a problem. In fact, I think the Catholic church is just waking up to the fact that times have changed and "criminal priests" are a danger to the church itself. Before they could quiet the accuser, but now things have changed so radically that the church has found itself on terra incognito.

OH

By the way
I doubt Dawkins or Hitchens would submerge themselves into the problems of the Catholic church. They already face death threats from believers. An act such as calling for the Pope to be arrested could send one of the religious fanatics over the top.

It is not in the character of Dawkins. And if he did, then Dawkins is playing a very dangerous game.

OH

By the way
I doubt Dawkins or Hitchens would submerge themselves into the problems of the Catholic church. They already face death threats from believers. An act such as calling for the Pope to be arrested could send one of the religious fanatics over the top.

It is not in the character of Dawkins. And if he did, then Dawkins is playing a very dangerous game.

Did John Salvi get out of the nut house jail?

And Dawkins has denied this story, someone in the media has fitted him up.

He has? How disappointing.

:doubt:

but I can't find what you say. :eusa_whistle:

If there's serious evidence the Pope committed a crime he should get a trial. I don't see how that's extreme.

If there's serious evidence the Pope committed a crime he should get a trial. I don't see how that's extreme.

Exactally where and when did he commit a crime? And considering the vatican is it's own political entity, how does one reconcile that with international law?

the fundamentalist darwinist "R.Dawkins" consider the Pope wanted :

RICHARD DAWKINS, the atheist campaigner, is planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain “for crimes against humanity”.

Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, the atheist author, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church.
Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of Pope Benedict XVI -Times Online

Pope-Mugshot--53753.jpg

You know, the Catholic church has already tried to claim head of nation status.

It's been denied.

I hope they arrest this fucker and throw him in jail. By the way Catholics, the Bent Dick/Rat Singer is supposed to be the last pope before Satan takes over the church and destroys it.

Shoulda left the pagan bullshit out of the Christianity mix.

Exactally where and when did he commit a crime? And considering the vatican is it's own political entity, how does one reconcile that with international law?

Reread the post I never said the Pope was guilty. I said if there was serious evidence he committed a crime he should not be immune from trial and/or punishment just because he's the Pope.

Is not "Vatican City" an idependent nation? Is not the Pope its ruler?

How the Catholic church behaves suggest that it is just the seat of government, but it is the government of that city. Vatican City is a neighbor of Italy, not a province of Italy. The Pope can claim the "head of state" status because He is the ruler of Vatican City.

New Topics

Forum List

Back